1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It pays to speak German....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

An Amish Farmer walking through his field notices a man drinking from his pond with his hand.

The Amish Farmer shouts: "Trinken Sie nicht das Wasser, die Kuhe und die Schweine haben hineingeschissen!"

(Which means: "Don't drink the water, the cows and the pigs have pooped in it!")

The man shouts back: "I'm a Muslim, I don't understand your gibberish. Speak English, Infidel!"

The Amish Farmer shouts back in English:

"Use two hands, you'll get more!"

2. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

Sie sprechen ganz gut Deutsch. Wo haben Sie die deutsche sprache gelernt? Ihre Eltern?

Gibson

3. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

Ausgezeichnet! Sehr gut.

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

I never thought it would come to this ????

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I thought we won the war? :)

6. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

I took German in high school. My mother asked me why would I take German when we are of Italian decent, and Spanish would be easier to learn because a lot of the words are close to Italian? As she ended her sentence, My German teacher walks into the principles office as we are waiting for the principle. She was in her early 20's, blond, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. My mom whispers to me "now I know why you took German". The reason My mom was called in to speak to her and my principle, I told the teacher a joke " I said to her, if I don't see you in the spring, I'll see you in the mattress". She got offended and filed a complaint. My mother told both of them that it was a joke and I never meant anything by it, NOT TRUE. As we were leaving I winked at the teacher, I ended up getting a 3 day suspension. Her name was Fräulein Schilling, just absolutely gorgeous.
    Steve Balistreri

7. FIB

FIB Member

Funny story Steve!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.