1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It only gets more weird.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    Okay, so this cop on duty in Boulder Colorado shoots a trophy bull elk that was semi tame. The bull would hang around town and was known to many.

So the cop says he thought the elk was injured and needed to be humanly put down.

Cop who shot the bull and another who helped load it in his pickup and take to have the meat processed, get put on leave, while this event is under investigation.

Now for the weird part. Some of the people of Boulder held a candle light vigil for the elk.
    They had signs, saying the usual, "fire the cop" but in addition to that, one sign said "stop the gun violence"

Then I about come out of my chair. This middle aged woman, very nicely dressed, hair nicely done, makeup, who spoke very eloquently said, and I kid you not, she equates the shooting of this poor animal to the shooting of the children in the Newtown CT school shooting.

I would be willing to wager in a rare exception, , she supports a woman's right to chose to have an abortion.
  2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2006
    That's a bet that I would NEVER take......
  3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Eastern Washington
    Me neither!!

She's probably never seen the video of the little baby trying to get away from the "good" doctors needle before he/she shoves it into the baby's brain!!!

But there again, he/she is considered a "ethical" "moral" Good Doctor! not a "gun" toting crazy!!
  4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    PETA, quote: "A pig is a rat is a dog is a boy."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.