1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It just don't get any better

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipking, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

It just don

Man it just don't get any better. Today my buddy Rick met me at the gate of the Fredericksburg Rod and Gun Club at 12:30 for a little mid winter Trap work out. What a fantastic afternoon, bright clear almost hurt your eyes blue sky, Temps around 40 degrees when we started shooting with light to no wind. A far cry from last Sunday at that time with 19 inches of fresh snow and a temp of 28 degrees. Locked the super star trap down and set up for doubles. After 400 doubles we set up and shot 16 yard and handicaps. During the breaks we feasted on his daughters home made chocolate chip cookies and swapped Christmas stories and trap shooting tales. I can't remember a more perfect Dec 27. May all your holidays be as great.

--- Chip King ---

2. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

And may you repeat this next year, and every year thereafter for as long as you are able.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Nice shot Chip. I'm jealous.

Jack

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

40° ??? When it gets that cold...I won't even go out of the house!

5. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Nice post, Chip. Good way to spend any day, and it sounds like a pretty one to boot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.