1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It just Ain't Fair

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

The subject is legalized prostitution! All the countries that have it[controlled and safe,of course] have much lower crime rates and child abuse. Think about it! The goody,goody little old church ladies in this country are the cause of our high crime rates. Why must I be called a "John" and arrested for spending my money the way I want to? What constitutes prostitution anyway? Is the exchange of money the basic thing? Is it OK for me to have sex with any woman as long as I don't pay her? What crap that is! What gives a local of federal law enforcement agency the right to trick me into breaking a law? Why are there laws against something that prevents crime. What makes prostitution a crime? The only difference between prostitution and marriage is that marraige cost more.....why pay higher prices?Think of all the prostitutes out there who aren't charging!Aren't they breaking the law? Excuse me....I just wanted to vent about our dumb ways in this country!

2. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Where do I vent about clumsy trolling attempts? Here? Jake

3. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

Church and State

Thats moral Question ! But Church step on Women of the nite ! You wouldnt spend your money or time at church if they let you hunt sundays and chase women along the way . Always vote your wallets ! Also Churches want to marry you so you and the Mrs will attend togather . It started way back in Jewish days something to do with Hygiene also , traditional way of not spreading diease to others .

Pat Kelley

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Do hookers prefer 7.5s or 8s?

5. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Hipshot 3;
    What happened? Did you get caught in a prostitution sting? I agree that it's foolish to regulate sex. I think that they provide a needed service my self, and as you said much cheaper than a wife. Richard

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If the Government could tax it and not get screwed out (no pun intended) of a lot of money from those who would cheat on their tax returns it would not be illegal ... I'm sure in a lot of cases there are many housewifes who would be pleased with the idea also, that way someone else could do their dirty work and no wet spot for them to sleep in ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

When I think of "regulated sex"...............marriage comes to mind.......

Hauxfan!

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Sounds like someone got busted (or caught something).

HM

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Why don't you ask Hillary what the muslims do?

10. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

No, I didn't get busted or anything like that, but once in a while I get to thinking about how stupid we act about certain things in this country that could have a benificial outcome if done or looked at differently. Compared to many countries, we are definitely behind the 8 ball on many things.......countries that have been around much longer than ours....counries who learned what I'm talking about many years ago. Maybe, with time, comes rationality???? Prostitution is only one of many things we look at the wrong way.

11. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

U better think religion has hold on the Politics ! Better see when Moms march
    Women carry clot in the USA males dont elect Politians any more females do . Also womens rights groups are against Women who subject themselves to being sex for money dealers anyone with the right amount ! Medical authorities also have there say in leagalizing paid for sex . You batting 0 when you try to fight the women voters in this country . Vote your wallet from now on !

Pat Kelley

12. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

U better think religion has hold on the Politics ! Better see when Moms march
    Women carry clot in the USA males dont elect Politians any more females do . Also womens rights groups are against Women who subject themselves to being sex for money dealers anyone with the right amount ! Medical authorities also have there say in leagalizing paid for sex . You batting 0 when you try to fight the women voters in this country . Vote your wallet from now on !

Pat Kelley

13. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

We're all a bunch of whores! Name me ANYONE what don't get screwed at least once a day!

14. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Uhm...doesnt the state of Nevada collect taxes on prostitution?

Wonder what the sex crime rate there is....

15. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I know!....I know!.....I know!.......Let's just all go lope our mules!

16. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I'll be damned. No chum. One clumsy cast and a boil is seen. Jake

17. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Can't do that it would P/O the pimp.

Rock

JIm

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

JBrooks,

I believe most women prefer larger diameter shot. Remember, "if you can't knock the bottom out, bang the hell out of the sides!

If you can pass a bowling ball through that thing, we as men have no size close and if we did we wouldn't be walking. It's just irrelevant.

Jerbear

19. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

The common street walking women im not so sure of, but I know I could not afford the girls I am thinking of. Im sure if hooking up with a girl for sex/money you could find the right place to look with out getting busted.

20. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

Was or still is legal in some parts of Nevada,but they close the "ranches" for not paying income taxes.So move to Nevada Hipshot,but ask for a "1099" when you go so Goverment won't con"fun"scape your business Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.