1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

It is with heavy heart...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bcnu, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

It is with heavy heart and a tear in my eye as I type this thread to let my friends on here know that my youngest daughter just had a miscarriage this morning. She found out almost 2 months ago that she was pregnant, everyone was overjoyed as this was to be our first grand baby. I'm a little bit mad at God right now, don't really understand why he would give such a precious gift as that just to take it away 2 months later. Don't understand why some famlies have constant struggle and strife in their life while others don't, or at least don't seem to. Don't understand why things are the way that they are. I guess that it is not my place to understand. Just keep up the fight and try to stay on the right track into the light of knowledge and understanding. Have been working on being a better person for years and years now just to be set back at every turn in the road. While I do understand intellectually that this has nothing to do with what has been done in the past, it sure seems like a punishment right now. I really feel for anyone that has had something similar happen to them and hope that the void is filled eventually. Take care my friends. John
  2. Rebe

Rebe TS Member

John, so sorry to read about your loss. God does work in mysterious ways and you and your family will be in the thoughts and prayers of many of us on this forum.
    Rebe
  3. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I am sorry for your loss, but grow closer to God not be mad. He has a grand plan for your and your family.
  4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Hang in there John,

My daughter has lost two this last year, Don't know why, God does though!

Our ways are not His ways.

Doctors didn't have answer's but offered all kinds of test to try and figure it out.

The job she had was causing a lot of stress, She quit and is expecting again. It looks like this one is going to have a chance. He or she will join a little brother, God willing.

Our Faith has helped keep our sanity through all of this, IT is not easy, but what in life is?

PM me if you need help.
  5. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

John, so sorry to hear that, i will pray for you. Joe
  6. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Prayers for your family..Sad News!
  7. mette56

mette56 Active Member

John,

Sorry for your loss. Yep, God does work in mysterious ways. Prayed for sons since childhood...had three, two are dead. Lost everything twice in disasters...yet we spend our lives doing benefits for others in need. Through it all, I believe God is real and that He is more hurt by our loss than we are.

We are to believe by faith, and not lean to our own understanding, so have faith that God himself is with you and that He will always be there in this life...and the next.

Bless you and family and wishes for better days ahead.

milt and Jimette
  8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of your loss.

My mother had three miscarriages before I was born. If a couple of my brothers had survived, it's likely I would not be here.
  9. TC

TC TS Member

John, so sorry to hear of your loss. Tony
  10. Ruck

Ruck Active Member

John, you and your family are in my prayers.
    'Ken Rucker
  11. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

John
    Truly sorry to hear about your loss, but please do not question why just let this get you closer to God and not be mad at him. If you distance your self even further from him you may never understand why!
    Rooferbob
  12. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Sorry to hear of your loss. Those of us with children should circle them with our arms and HUG them & tell them we LOVE them everyday!!!! Our prayers are with your Family. joe90t
  13. MR870

MR870 Member

I'm sorry to hear of your family's loss.You all will be in my prayers.My wife and I went through two ourselves.I look at it this way,Heaven needed another Angel.
  14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

My condolences to you and your family's loss. May God's mercy and Grace be upon you all.
  15. Brady509

Brady509 Member

Use the power of prayer. Sir I don't know you, but as a fellow brother in this world we are praying. Feel free to pm me. Give you my number just need a fellow father to shoot the breeze or say a prayer with.

Brady
  16. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

All the best to you and your family John.

Guy B.
  17. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Very sorry,John. Please listen to or read the lyrics to the old gospel song, "Farther Along". It is one of my favorites and may provide some comfort in this difficult time. Jack
  18. glock22

glock22 TS Member

My wife and I have had many heart aches, but GOD has helped
    us through them ALL!! GOD bless our prayers are with you.
  19. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

John,

You have no idea what your post may mean to someone who needs to hear your story. It just might save someone and THAT would be your gift.

The fact that you are self aware and have been trying to be a better person speaks volumes to me. I am over 70,and have only recently decided to become the person I should heve been years ago. I thank God that He has given me the time to try to be e better person. That is the gift we have both receiced; and it is a great one.

Your troubles are temporarty as are all the things in this life. How you handle them and what you give to other by your example will bring you to a place where there are no troubles - ever!

God Bless. You and your family will be in my prayers.
  20. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I want to thank each and everyone who posted or read this thread. You guys on here are about the only family that I have alive and I appreciate each and every one of you. I was a little bent out of shape yesterday but am better today. Mostly because of the words of wisdom garnered from this screen. Things will bet better, she will have a child when it is meant to be. Im just going to look at it as the one post said, a shortage of angles. Again, I appreciate all the posts and pm's from my brother trapshooters and masons. Thank you all and take care. So mote it be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.