1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It is time to clean house in DC

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

The healthcare bill that they want to give us will NOT cover everyone,(Ithought that was THE reason for doing this), it will cost MORE for EVERYONE, it WILL cover some ILLEGALS and it WILL tax those uinder $250K,,,,Joe Wilsonwas right

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Yep.. not rocket science.. Is it????

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I've got a damn good rope,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I'm great with knots!

5. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Hey Big Puppy you didn't get it on the last election. WE did clean house!!!!! I thought you got that but I guess you are not one to be told just once. This is funny, I'll bet you are the first one on your block to sign up for this health care when it's available and you are still bitching about it. I did see where the insurance companies lobbyists were all onboard to defeat the bill. I hope it gets shoved down the throats of those insurance company execs. They have bleed America for the long enough. Good luck on signing up for health care when you can. Dan

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

What? You mean we can't all have free health care for the rest of our lives? No really, only the super wealthy will have to pay anything and they are so loaded they will never even notice it.....

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Bet Dahaub disappears after the 2010 election? We'll see 10% unemployment by December.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

They didn't clean house, they just opened the lid on a trash can!

its time to throw out the trash!

9. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Here Dan, go get your fill of "your" president,,,,he ain't mine,,,,,,,,,,

10. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Bet Dahaub disappears when he can't be seen by a doctor, like he can now.

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Anyone here got $13000 a year to pay for this? Damn I was hoping to retire for a few years before the communists took over. Oh well, hopefully it will be open season soon.

12. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Take out the trash? We are living in a friggin land fill that is only getting worse. I don't want to be negative, I really don't but I just can't find anything relating to our Govt and this Adm to be happy about. I am still proud to be an American and will still defend her, I just can't see how we are going to put things right.

13. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

When o'numbnuts is found to be not eligible to hold the office he has now everything he has done to this country will be null and void.

We'll have to start all over after the race riots are finished,,,,,,,,,,

You think I'm full of s@@t????,,just wait and see,,,,,,

This nightmare ain't over by a long shot,,,,,,,

14. bigdogtx

Dannyboy,,,,you still haven't told us why you hate children....

15. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Y I hate children???? Must be because their finger bones get stuck in my teeth!Dan:)

16. BudLight

BudLight Member

My worry about his plan is the my retirement benefits will be terminated by my company and I will have to go with the Gov plan! Scary thought. Ron

17. bigdogtx

I always wondered why you were so proud of stealing their future from them,,,,do you dance around your children and grandchildren, if any, and tout the accomplishments you are so pleased with since November????I know you don't have the guts to do it at a gun club....

18. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

We lost out government. They don't listen to the American people anymore on immigration or health care. I think it is an overall sign of our decline. You lose your morality then you lose your government. In other words our government officials can only come from our people. You get the government you deserve. American's are easy to understand. They want the government to take care of them but they also think they can preserve their freedom. They want free stuff from the government but they don't want to pay for it. I love what America was. I love the country I grew up in. I don't even like what we are now. Health care will end up being exactly what our education system is now. The rich will have their own good care because they can afford to pay their taxes and their own health care, the middle class will pay for an inferior system and be forced economically to participate in it, and the poor will get something free for contributing nothing.

19. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I watched morning news today and saw an interview with Senator Snowe. She stated that in the next 30 years we would be spending upwards of 30 trillion on healthcare and for us to pay the governments program of 897 billion wouldn't be that big a deal. I tend to agree. Now for all of us to have good healthcare I hope the folks who go to the Dr's follow the good Dr's advice. We as a group need to be back in shape. We need to go back to eating our veggies and more natural foods. Eating smaller amounts of processed foods will benefit all of us in the long run. Woops---- what's that cracking????? The damned soap box is breaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help !!!! I've fallen and I can't get up...:) Dan

20. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

What? Dahuab are you on crack or something. After all this and you still dont get it??? Must be daylight between those ears

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.