1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It is bad but find the good

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by darr, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Yes shot and components are up.There are idiots trying in every way to make it harder to shoot.Yes gun owners get a bad rap from the media.But,we all still find the time to shoot ,trade and buy guns no matter the obstacles and
    enjoy the outdoors.I am not saying to stop fighting against the antis but just remember we are still doing what we love.How much fun is it to spend a day at the club with fellow shooters?Or to shoot that terrific score that makes you want to go back again.The way we whine sometimes we sound like the libs.That is not us.We are not whiners we are doers.Send disposable money to the Nra and fight the good fight.Meanwhile enjoy your guns,your friends,your club and time outdoors.We will not let the bad guys win.be positive and have fun.We are stronger than them just remember that.I enjoy chatting with and shooting with you all and we will be doing it for a long time.I just got tired of the gloom and doom and needed to get that off my chest.See you at the range.

Darr Wilson
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.