1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It begins:Major demand to impeach Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jun 5, 2013.

1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Watergate investigator Bob Woodward of the Washington Post compares Barack Obama to Richard Nixon. Members of Congress say it’s about time to consider it. Rock legend Ted Nugent says Obama’s constitutional violations make him eligible. And even Code Pink co-founder Medea Benjamin has called for Obama’s impeachment.

Now you can join a petition that calls on Congress to immediately investigate the “unconstitutional and impeachable offenses” of Obama.

Ads by GoogleForm a Petition
    In 1 minute. Quick, free and easy. Customize look and questions.
    www.ipetitions.comThe document is addressed to members of Congress, who have the responsibility to make sure government officials don’t go outside the bounds of the U.S. Constitution and to bring appropriate retribution when they do.

The petition cites a number of scandals in just the last few weeks and months.

Among them are the “lethal and prolonged terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, and the subsequent ‘Watergate-era cover-up.’” And then there’s the big – and getting bigger – scandal involving the federal government’s use of the Internal Revenue Service to harass and attack “conservative groups.”

There’s also the spying and harassment of journalists and the Associated Press.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/demand-obamas-impeachment-now/#fOvSsLQvwhzIIL9M.99

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The 47 percenters don't care if Obama and his trash are crooks or nor, just as long as they get their free phones, food stamps, housing, etc, etc...

Just look at Detroit and the other major cities that are caving in....

'sides, there's not enough honest legislators to really do anything of major consequence!!

Curt

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Curt, it'll never get done with that attitude. We gotta try, and we have to start somewhere. Mike.

4. perezal

perezal Member

And I heard the Muslims don't have to pay for Obama Care because they don't believe in insurance and we have to pay for them. I hear of illegal immigrants getting free college and food stamps and CNN had an article on how these illegals are getting $29,000 income tax checks for all the kids they have in Mexico. With this administration being an American Citizen doesn't mean anything anymore.

5. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

America died 11/6/2012. Move on.

6. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

DOT ORG

Don T. Littleton CO

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It will never happen to the first black prez but if they keep digging up stuff they can pretty much neuter the rest of his term keeping them busy ducking and dodging

8. warren

warren Member

If he is impeached look what your gonna get in his place, you sure you want to do that.

warren

9. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

I second Warren. From a liar to a complete idiot, and look what is waiting in the wings.

10. Catpower

But if he is impeached, doesn't congress get to elect the Veep that will fill Biteme's place?

I think that is how I remember it probably wrong though, but if that were the case then all we have to do it get rid of biteme and that would be easy, just take him to a crowded room, he would get lost all by himself

11. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I think the real issue is to throw enough hooey so as to preclude a run by Hillary in 2016...

Fine to keep B. O.'s head down and keep him from gutting the Constitution anymore than he has (I hear he plans to sign the ATT during summer recess), but more important is to be certain that we don't risk 4 or 8 more years of this BS under Hillary.

12. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

How about getting rid of the corrupt government. Non productive Non accountable
    steals from the taxpayer and never puts in an honest days work They are pathetic.

13. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Investigate 'em & eviscerate 'em.
    Never give up your hope!

14. Catpower

Probably more like a tool to obtain and marketing email list

15. flashmax

Or, if one is only slightly paranoid, a self generated watchlist.

Remember you are not paranoid if the IRS/other-alphabet-agencies really ARE out to get you.

Don T. Littleton CO

16. Catpower

Don I hope the IRS ain't using it, I signed it

17. flashmax

Catpower,

I was only slightly tongue in cheek. From the things we are seeing happen on the news and the attitude demonstrated by representatives of governmental agencies I am, for the first time in my life, beginning to experience a little bit of fear OF my government. It seems that the political appointees are ignoring the law and the bureaucrats that REALLY are the 'permanent government', those union members that can't be fired without major time investment in 't' crossing and 'i' dotting, are running wild with either overt or covert approval of the political appointees.

It isn't just the IRS. How about the SWAT team that raided Gibson Guitar and held employees under machine gunpoint over the wood Gibson was using? Look through some of the links the above link throws for you.

Don T. Littleton CO

18. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Even if impeachment starts which I will add my name to he'll be out of office term ended before it is done. As I've said before he will fall but not till he's had his time to destroy the american way of life. He came from the corupt politics of Illinois ( chicago)and he will be taken down by the same group of politicians. Blagovich and others that made up obmams circle aren't done talking. It will come out in the ned that he and his like are crooked and broke many laws, that's the bright side

19. Avatar

I hadn't heard the Gibson Guitar story. Swat teams and a major case because Gibson was going to finish guitar frets in America rather than India? Clearly, government is too big and is out of control. Any time something like this happens, Congress should insist on the agency involved being downsized.

20. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    As much as I'd like to see that communist dictator impeached, it ain't gunna happen. Cripes, the media is only listing three scandals, when we know there are more. F&F is not even mentioned. The liberals will just ride out the storm and Obama will be safe.

But, let's hope this brings a big backlash in 2014. The GOP needs to run non-RINOs who can get tea party support, and they need to hammer the message home hard on Obama and how he has wrecked this country. This is not the time for the GOP to be timid and wearing kid gloves, as they usually do. Come out swinging and punch hard. It's time for a knockout.