1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It ain't all Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 391 shooter, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Just a few clear facts:

1. If you do not vote or you vote for a write in or other than the republican pick, then you vote for Obama, period.

2. It is not just Obama, our entire House and Senate are to blame for most all the problems we are having in this country. Unfettered spending, ear marks on all bills that have nothin to do with anything other than getting re elected and keeping them in power.

3. We have to purge the Senate and the House of all the ones that have been there over 2 terms. This will start the break in the chain that has been needed for years.

4. Again, if you do not vote for the republican nominated, then you will vote for Obama because your vote will not count toward removing him.

5. Obama has over 45% of the vote now if he doesn't do anything.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Stupid is as stupid does!

3. perazzi mx2000

perazzi mx2000 TS Member

the old saying goes: you cant fix stupid!

4. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

At first glance I thought there was an "r" in the word "pick". I guess either way, it still works. Don't have many warm fuzzies about the GOP candidates but anything is better than what we've got.
    Agree on ending the continuing saga of elect, reelect, reelect (and somewhere around the second one "forget" who put you here.)

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Vote or don't grouse when the ballots are counted and your choice didn't make it!

6. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Republican Caucuses tomorrow in Washington State.

Ron Paul org. has demanded accurate accounting and state officials have come on TV and stated they will have non electronic backup for public verification.

I will skip saturday shooting to be at my county caucus for delegates. UB2!

7. 1oz

1oz Member

You know in this world some never see the light . Why are we so hell bent on changing the healthcare system for 1 hey if its so good why dont the congressial folks have the same policy oh no . Answer that for me ?

8. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

The crying shame is that out of 300 Million citizens, we cannot find 537 honest, bright, men of charactor and wisdom to lead us. We cannot even find a simple majority in that number. Almost more alarming, is that we do not have enough strength of charactor in the rest of the citizens to stand up to the 537 low life leaders we have now and hold them accountable.

9. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Leo, My hat is off to you!

10. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Leo,---agreed.

11. torqueman

torqueman Member

corperate america put these people up for election this country needs revelution to fix it, the coruption is to deep . We are on the way down sad to say the gov and the people are to for apart the wealthy and the middleclass are far apart China and India are booming industrial power houses and Obama hussain is closing down our coal plants the only resourse we have alot of ? Its going to be a slow controled slide down ! the next a hole elected will not make much diffence you will see more problems and more finger pointing ! The price of Gold tells the hole story of what is happening! One problem GREED !

12. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

It's hard to say how to vote when it comes to House and Senate members. A constant influx of new blood is good but interupts continuity and really hampers the ability to gain traction for certain measures that are essential to move the country forward. Bad Reps need to go and good ones need to stay. With the short term memory of most voters thats hard to do. Seems that they are only as good as their last mistake.

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I just wish we could go dig up Harry Truman.

HM

14. Skeetbender

Skeetbender Active Member

Amen Leo.

Remember Ross Perot & Slick Willie and the Hag, lesson learned????

15. glock22

glock22 TS Member

Leo, I agree

16. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I agree with halfmile, 72 and a life long republican, also a student of history, I would vote as often as I could for Harry Truman. That would be several times if I moved to Chicago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.