1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Israeli's using redneck IED's

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 635 G, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Israeli

It is rumored that the Israel defense forces have been getting 500 lb pigs and implanted remote control explosives. They will use them as a prelude to the Gaza invasion. If any part of the Arab country is tainted with pig parts--in will become unclean and unihabitable accordinting to the holy Quran.

Jews can touch pigs, but only observant Jews are forbidden to eat pork & bacon,

Phil Berkowitz Rabbi Emeritus Of Our Lady of a Thousand Pig Farmers

2. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Then they can build their illegal settlements and take the land for free, right?

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Phil,

Strap explosives on pigs & send 'em in...genius.

4. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

Tin,

If you look at millions of pre World war II dollars that spent buying land from the turkish, egytption, and other vacant land owners.

Only for for the Paletinian Share groupers(the most acurate term for them) to say "My family have lived here for generations, it is ours" with those palestinians living by a creed of if it weeds over or silts in it is ALLAHS will, nothing "I" can do about making those lands worth less and less every year!

How many of those "illegal" ettlements are on lands that where already on lands bought and paid for?

and then told "NO YOU, CAN NOT!"

I do not know the any more of the answer then you do.

BUT I do not stand up and spout off the BIASED BS we are fed by our puke media either!

AL

I have studied some of the British history of the area, they where not altogether for the buying of those lands and interfered when they could!

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Tinman, yes, the Israelis are squatters.

The problem can be blamed on the British. (link provided)

You live on land that was taken from the Indians.

That can be blamed on the British too, though it was in the 17th Century.

Don't trust anyone that eats kidney pie.

HM

6. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

From Wikipedia:

With the end of World War I, Britain was given a mandate over the area known as Palestine, which it had conquered from the Ottomans. In 1936 the Peel Commission suggested partitioning Mandate Palestine into a Jewish state and an Arab state, though it was rejected as unworkable by the government and was at least partially to blame for the 1936–39 Arab revolt.

The UN partition plan

In the face of increasing violence after World War II, the British handed the issue over to the recently-established United Nations. The result was Resolution 181(II), a plan to partition Palestine into Independent Arab and Jewish States and the Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem. The Jewish state was to receive around 56% of the land area of Mandate Palestine, encompassing 82% of the Jewish population, though it would be separated from Jerusalem. The plan was accepted by most of the Jewish population, but rejected by much of the Arab populace (based on urgings by other Arab states). On 29 November 1947, the resolution to recommend to the United Kingdom, as the mandatory Power for Palestine, and to all other Members of the United Nations the adoption and implementation, with regard to the future government of Palestine, of the Plan of Partition with Economic Union was put to a vote in the United Nations General Assembly. The result was 33 to 13 in favour of the resolution, with 10 abstentions. The Arab countries (all of which had opposed the plan) proposed to query the International Court of Justice on the competence of the General Assembly to partition a country against the wishes of the majority of its inhabitants, but were again defeated. Resolution 181(II): PART I: Future constitution and government of Palestine: A. TERMINATION OF MANDATE, PARTITION AND INDEPENDENCE: Clause 3. provides:- Independent Arab and Jewish States and the Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem, ..., shall come into existence in Palestine two months after the evacuation of the armed forces of the mandatory Power has been completed but in any case not later than 1 October 1948.

-----

The truth is that both the Arabs of Palestine and the Jews were offered lands. The Arabs rejected the plan on advise of other Arab countries (it was believed a short war would destroy Israel and the whole of the land would be turned over to the Palestinians).

Since 1948 there have been numerous Arab attacks on Israel, and in each case the Arabs lost decisively. The Golan heights, the West Bank, Gaza strip, all of the Sinai were the spoils of war to Israel from their aggressors. Israel returned most of those lands as part of numerous peace processes. Holding onto lands only important from the strategic point of view for Israel's defense.

I suspect that if the Russians attacked the USA from Cuba we would invade and turn it into a southern port for our military... Oh yeah, Guantanamo Bay...

7. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

Why is it that I as a Christian can get along so well with my Jewish friends? These "Holy Wars" in the Middle East will never end .... and we (the USA) should stay out of it. No matter what side we might take, we will be WRONG in someones eye.

8. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Let's put it in perspective... Those Jews just steal land from everybody...
    [​IMG]

9. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Big Az Al, I too have an interest to study and define the ongoing conflict and its' ramifications on the greater world we live in. (HSLDS take note-bigger map than yours, And a good map it is, too.)

Slingshots vs F15s is fair play, No? Starvation blockade as daily life OK by you? Collective punishment of a civilian population as national policy. Not looking good...

There is room for discussion of important issues here. No room for vulgarity when the scene on my TV reads much like an ongoing holocaust. (exploding radio control pigs yuk,yuk)

Thank you to those who will discuss a sensitive issue in a polite manner.

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"Slingshots vs F15s is fair play..."

What planet are you on? Haven't watched the local news lately??

Shooting rockets into Israel behind schools, hospitals and Mosques!!

News media, finding children and taking them and rubbing dirt on them and tearing their clothes before they turn the cameras on, YOUR not that sheltered are you??

11. halfmile

1300 rockets fired into Israel in the last 2 years. Maybe more since my source was printed.

Bibby sez - "stop the rockets and we leave you alone".

This is easy to understand. And we all know how rasonable the jihadists are.

Aren't they?

What actually took place here was the attacks were propitiated by the notion that the other larger Arab nations were going to take the side of Hamas. buuuuuuuuuut............that didn't happen.

One of the stench factors of this whole debacle is that we supported Morsi to be the leader of Egypt, turns out he is on the side of the terrorists.

The Iranian made rockets are coming in through the Egyptian border, in some cases via tunnels in the desert. (source: slate.com)

So far there has been no letup in the propelling of US dollars into Egypt, which of course is part of a bigger problem.

HM

12. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

No need to worry, HRH (Her Royal Hiney) Hillary, dispatched by Hussien, is on her way to Israel. I don't know if that will escalate the problem, or help it.

13. halfmile

Barker, you insult rednecks everywhere.

HM

14. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Geez, I'm sorry, what was I thinking.

I'll delete my post.

15. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Iran is the true backer behind all this crap. Just a matter of time....

16. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Until someone snuffs out Hockedmydinnerjacket and his inbred ilk this crap will continue. They're just fanning the flames.

17. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

shannon,,,,,you are so right,,,,,,rockets through Syria then to hammas,,,,,,,waiting on the shoe to fall from the rocket (s) fired from egypt,,,,,,anyone notice that hussein has spoken to the muslim bro 3 times and he sends hillary to see Netanyahu?????? Maybe Benjamin had a dinner to go to and couldn't take hussein's call.....

18. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Obamma is sending in our secrete weapon today...Hilary Clinton's coming to town, hell and her face is coming with her!

19. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

fearsome weapon vs superior system
    [​IMG]

I'm not oblivious to the problems presenting both sides. Don't you be either. Shannon 391, could it be that a starvation blockade is in some way responsible? How can Iran change that?

20. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Somebody needs to snuff those little rug rats and eat 'em for breakfast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

redneck ied