1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Islam...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bgf, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

I got this e-mail and I am passing it on...

WHAT IS AN INFIDEL?

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry. The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose. The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say. The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy War] against
    the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!' I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight...all followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?' The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. 'He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.' I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!' The Muslim was speechless! I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?' You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President. I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference.

2. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

See Snopes.com at link.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/allah.asp

3. bgf

bgf Active Member

Right...Snopes says it is 'mixed'. Snopes is so left wing it is pathetic. They asked Mr. Mathes directly and he claimed it was as he remembered...should be end of story. But NOOOO. Snopes did not like his response so the dig up some people to repudiate his claim. Gee, what is wrong with picture?

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I'll betya Snopes could help the Limousine Lesbian find her missing trap club.

5. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

"the Iman hung his head in shame" this story has to be a fabrication.

rm

6. bgf

bgf Active Member

yak...,

Your example is nothing more the poetic license...give me a friggin' brake.

7. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

yakimaman , will you brake for bgf?

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Why do people post such idiotic BS?

Plus being so wrong makes you look like an idiot

Try to learn something before posting this stuff

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

The Muslim faith is much like the Roman Empire's philosophy with regards to a conquered people. Obey our laws and rules, and worship the Cesar. Then you can live in peace. If not, all men will be executed and all woman and children will be sent to the farthest reaches of the realm as slaves. End of story. No discussion, no compromise, no pity.

Is this what we as Americans want? Because this is exactly what the Muslim's want and are striving to achieve by any and all means at their disposal. Don't believe this? Then you should read a little history. Then watch it happen every night on TV.

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Last I heard months ago was that "Snopes" is owned by ABC News.

Has anyone heard of weather or not ABC sold it or not?

You have to dig deep to find out they were owned by ABC.

As Soros has to hide his holdings the news media has been doing the same.

11. yakimaman

Shot410 - give me a reference for below. You state it as fact so please provide the documentation of it. A history lesson or two proves your statement completeley wrong. And don't misinterpet my question; I have no like for radical Islam either but people throw around statements like yours without any research or documentation to back them up.

"The Muslim faith is much like the Roman Empire's philosophy with regards to a conquered people. Obey our laws and rules, and worship the Cesar. Then you can live in peace. If not, all men will be executed and all woman and children will be sent to the farthest reaches of the realm as slaves. End of story. No discussion, no compromise, no pity."

rm

12. porky

porky TS Member

Yakiman- Just because you want documentation doesn't make what shot410 incorrect. Get yourself a copy of the quran and read it. It will scare the hell out of you. If you go to colleges, they are teaching courses on it now. In Islam, there are no compromises. Either you become a muslim or die. Just because you doubt it doesn't change anything. Look at the present day countries in Africa, thousands are being killed for the sake of islam. Islam has taken hold in cental South America and other countries there. We need a good fence between the US and Mexico. Killing is what makes islam so feared.

13. yakimaman

What 410 says is incorrect, that's why I want his reference. I have read those sections of the Koran - all being used out of context by fanatics. Scary, you bet. But that's not what the book says. Hell, the bible scares me - all religions scare me - all will kill you for their own ends.

14. oz

oz Active Member

Let me get this straight.... In 20 years there will be enough muslims in the USA to elect a president.... What the hell do you think we have for a president right now????? He just ordered free birth control for everyone. The religious administers have to pay for it also. Muslims do not use birth control. oz

15. porky

porky TS Member

Yakiman I don't know what Quran that you read, but it wasn't the one written by Mohammed. Mohammed stated that all infidels were to be peacefully converted to Islam when they are conquered. If they chose not to be converted to Islam, the infidels were to be killed. Some did serve as slaves for the muslims. To muslims, there will only be one faith in the world and with that one muslim faith, all people will live in peace. But, if you know anything of the muslims, there is a great division in their faith and that is why in the Middle East, Iran, being Shites and Iraq, being mostly Sunni's, are constantly killing each other for example. Muslim is a religion of peace if you believe their specific type muslim way and only if you believe their specific type muslim way. I can only believe that you haven't really read the Quran or else you would really know how to spell it. The Bible is the book that explains the way that people can get to be with God without dying to do it. If you want to go to hell according to the Bible, you will make that choice and not God. I can only believe that you haven't read that book either. People fear what they do not know. Guns would be a good example to show fear of what is unknown.

16. yakimaman

OK Larry (git r dun) I have to ask you the same question. Where in the Koran (perfectly acceptable phonetic English) does Mohammed say this? I know damn good and well the word "infidel" isn't used because that's a word coined by the Catholic church. Chapter and verse please and if you can't furnish it then shut up. By the way, read Leviticus lately?

rm

17. porky

porky TS Member

yakiman, It's obvious that you can't look up anything in the Quran that you don't have. If you were to look it up, you might learn something rather that have someone else do your work for you. Sorry that you are unable to work for yourself in this matter. You could google it, that should help you.

18. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

yakimaman, you will be the winner of this debate. Most of the crap we hear about from the Quran taken out of context. Infidel is an english word.

19. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

It appears Johnny and Yaki are both want-to-be Rag heads. Perhaps you'll both be the ones to bow and scrap to the local Mullah. If you both can't see what is going on with your own two eyes without details from the Muslim Manifesto, I'm sorry for you. Every edition of the Bible (old Testament, New Testament, Koran, and Book of Mormon) can be interpreted in countless ways. Just go to any of the tens of thousands of different Church's, Mosques, Temples, or any place the religious groups assemble. You want different interpretations? Everyone on the pulpit has one. There you are....

20. yakimaman

Thump that book a little harder Larry - you are the one making the statement. I asked you where you got it and I did look it up - what you say is not there, hear me? Quit breathing through your mouth, turn off the dvd player (you can leave your recording of Jerry Falwell in there) and pick up your tattered research copy of the Quran or Koran and send me the underlined passage reference that supports your post. It is NOT, and I repeat NOT there! You didn't read it anywhere, you heard it from some other ignorant mouth breather and you think it's gospel; well it ain't.

rm

ps - is a Sikh a rag-head?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.