1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Islam the religion of peace

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 635 G, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Just saw the most disgusting video on you tube ever---muslim mobs desecrating a WWll cemetary in Libya---if some one could post it --you'll see what the face of our enemies really look like

Phil Berkowitz

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Soooo, where's the link to the video?? Mike.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aQsuX4cZKgM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

And all of us the Brit's included welcome them with open arms into our countries. That right there, that's just plain stupid. Bill

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

And God forbid we profile thse scum bags

6. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Ahh yes, the peaceful and tolerant Islam faith displayed as interpreted among a bunch of hate filled idiots. In hindsight the Allies should have let the Axis powers take over and control the predominantly muslim countries, then they would have been speaking German in that video.

John

7. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Too bad Hitler can't come back to take care of this muslim trash!...Bill

8. skeeter1956

skeeter1956 Member

my dad's uncle's grave was one of the ones wrecked, what would happen if the christian's did the same to the muslim graves??? to say we are pissed off is a missunderstatement.

9. skidrowe7

skidrowe7 Member

And this is the payback from the same people we helped free from a dictatorship last year?

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Each one of those poor misguided bastards needs 240 grains of lead between their eyes

12. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

Now, now, don't be wasteful, that's 200 grains to many.... Remember to share, with 5 others.. Grubby

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Okay Grubby, I was just fantasizing about me and my 1911 taking out the trash

14. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Gentlemen:

One of their 'peaceful' buddies was just off'd by the French police. Over the past couple of weeks this pillar of the community murdered three French paratroopers, a Rabbi and three Jewish kids.

Mr. Specht:

Unfortunately, it probably isn't possible to profile these guys with any degree of accuracy. There are just too darned many differences from one terrorist to another. For example, this latest perp was a 24 year old radical Muslim male named Mohamed. He was a French citizen of Algerian descent.

Here's the problem: they aren't all named Mohamed - only about 80%.

They aren't all from Algeria or of Algerian descent. They come from Saudi, Iran, Yemen, Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.

The age range for terrorists is also pretty wide. They aren't all 24 you know. Some are 23. Some are 25. Once in a while there's a 21 or 27 year old fooler thrown in.

Its all just so d@mned confusing. How could American citizens possible expect the obummer administration and the TSA to identify predictable characterists of likely terrorists?

sissy

15. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Time to go back to our roots and send those arses back to the Bronze Age...better yet, the Stone Age.

Curt
    grnberetcj_2008_0303339.jpg

16. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

As much as I admire the Templars, The results of the last Crusade are well known. It did not turn out quite so well.....remember that guy they called Saladin?

17. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

I doubt that there is another "Saladin" in their population, if there is I seriously doubt he would be able to cope with our technology if we had the balls to use it, which is another serious doubt I hold. We have become a nation of sheep and we are being led to the slaughter by our government. Woody

18. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Let's send them arms - and money. Maybe they'll like us. Or maybe we should send them Obama. Him they deserve!

19. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Quit giving them aid $, don't sell them or give them any food, no more technology, and keep our domestic oil here. Let them eat their oil.

It's low in calories.

20. Hawkeye Kid

Hawkeye Kid TS Member

There GOAL is to take over the world, & you are in there way. When they show up at my house, I will take a bunch of them to there maker....

hawkeye Kid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.