1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Islam is a religion of peace?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Remdog1187, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/still-think-islam-is-a-religion-of-peace-you-wont-after-seeing-this/#.UXQqrWBnENc.email

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

It has ALWAYS been one!!!!!!

A peace of YOU here and a peace of YOU there!!!

3. EEB

EEB Member

So that's what they mean. The Religion of Piece. My bad.

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

According to 548 they are peaceful wonderful people! Tom Rhoads

5. Garry

Garry Active Member

Is Christianity a religion of peace?

In the words of Jesus:

Matthew 10:34 NKJV
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 12:49 NKJV
    "I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled !"

There are 613 laws/commandments in the Torah (the first 5 books in the Old Testament).

•God’s greatest commandment: Matthew 22:37 KJV "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind."

•God’s second greatest commandment: Matthew 22:39 KJV "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

•Matthew 5:43-44 KJV
    43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
    44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

6. timberfaller

"Is Christianity a religion of peace?"

In its way, YES.

Its the only religion(Faith)that reconnects a person with God, once you've done what He expects.

That is the "Peace" that Christ brought, Peace between you and God at the Final Judgement.

I am at Peace with the Creator God, because of what His Son did for me.

Am I perfect, FAR from it, I make mistakes every day, but I am forgiven and know where I am going in eternity.

As He said,"don't fear man, who can kill the body, But fear the One who can kill the body and the Soul."

One of the BIG difference between Christianity and Islam, Christian will let you make YOUR choice and allow you to live your life out to it end. Islam, if YOU don't agree YOU are a Infidel and to kill you make one blessed for doing so.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Hit the link. I've posted it many times and it tells you almost everything you need to know about Islam. One of the few things it does not tell you about Islam is this:

The Muslims who are peaceful, regardless of whether they comprise 50% or 99% of the faith, are totally meaningless. Peaceful Muslims are totally meaningless because they don't have the guts to speak up against the radicals or try to stop them from hating and killing. Think about it -- of the thousands of Islamic Mosques and Muslim leaders across this country, how many of them publicly comdemned the attacks on 911? And how many spoke up publicly after last week's bombing? You could probably count them on one hand. They don't speak up because they know better than anyone exactly how dangerous fundamentalist Muslims are.

-Gary

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Thanks to Constantine and Eusebius, the original teachings of Christ were watered down, and the new religion had a bunch of Pagan crap wrapped up in it so the former Pagan folks would tolerate it.

The books of the Apocrypha, later removed finished the job.

What is practised now is a sort of liberalized version.

You might find reality at the above link.

You will find great info on Islam here:
    http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina40928.htm

HM

9. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

The things done by early, power hungry men in the "name of Christianity" are not and NEVER have been the teachings of the followers of Christ. Their motives and methods were purely political. They used religion to convince the people to go along with their evil. If they allowed the common man the access to the scriptures, the people would not have gone along with the wars.
    The spreading of the message of salvation by the belief in the name of Jesus Christ has never been violent as taught by the scriptures. Jesus told the disciples to tell the message, anywhere it is not accepted, shake the dust off your sandals and go. Read the book.

Islam is based on the writings of a warlord. It's teachings have always been based on the spread through violence against anyone who will not convert. It has always been based on the killing of every jew, and every christian by extension. They have NEVER changed the message. Their "religion of peace" is based on the elimination of all non islamic converts. PERIOD Peace is the utopia when there are no non muslims left. You can bet your krieghoff that the "really nice ones you have met" fully know that they are funding the violence. Lying, stealing and other moral issues are strictly forbidden with other muslims, but are accepted and recommended for dealing with "infidels"

Don't come back at me with bar room arguments or snippets from wiki. If you have not sat down and read their book cover to cover, you do not know what it says. I have never met a single person who has actually read their book will disagree.

If you are curious, they will send you a qur'ran for free.

10. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The Islamic version of peace is the same as the communist version of peace. A cessation of resistance to them. To put it another way, when you are dead there is peace.

11. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Still hoping for cowboys and muzzies before I take a dirt nap! Tom Rhoads

12. Garry

Garry Active Member

Timberfaller,

Oh how I wish your comment was true: "One of the BIG difference between Christianity and Islam, Christian will let you make YOUR choice and allow you to live your life out to it end."

According to the American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS) (2008) 76% of the American adult population identified themselves as Christians. There are 60 million unborn babies whose beating hearts were stopped by abortion since Roe verses Wade. God's Word tells us he knew us before we were born, yet as a Christian nation we continue to let his children be murdered by abortion. These children did not have a choice.

There are more Christians being martyred now than any other period in history.

Religion has never saved a single soul and never will.

Religion is the doctrine, policy, traditions, politics and practices developed by man.

God's Word tells us that God will judge us by his doctrine, and not the doctrine of Men. God knows are heart condition.

For the record I am not a religious person. I am just a sinner saved by Grace. A sinner who spends a lot of time reading God’s Word to better understand God’s gospel. I have zero interest in learning the gospel and traditions of Men. Many of these traditions/requirements are pagan in origin.

13. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

According to the Old Testament, the descendants of Ishmael, Abraham's son by Hagar, became the Muslims of today.

However, after reading Genesis 16:12 it's easy to understand why calling the Muslim faith a "religion of peace" is silly.

God told Hagar that "He (Ishmael) will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

Kiv

14. timberfaller

Garry,

I was referring to Believers,the title, Christian can be phrased by anyone. There is a big difference between a Head knowledge and a Heart knowledge of God.

Scripture also teaches that there will be NO peace in the middle east until Christ returns. WHY our Presidents continue to try and accomplish it, is Crazy!!

Very POOR advice from inner circles of those in the WH.

15. Garry

Garry Active Member

Timberfaller,

I agree with your last post.

God also promises an heir and a land to Abraham. Genesis 15:18-21 NKJV.

God also say he will bring judgement on all nations who have divided up his land that he gave to Abraham and his decedents. Joel 3:2 NKJV.

16. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Yea, and so was Nazism! Ask any old Jew.

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

So what does it make Obama.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tCAffMSWSzY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Trojan Horse

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.