1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ISIS Recoil System

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by loanman, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I am selling my ISIS Recoil system complete with the ISIS recoil Pad, this was on my Perazzi SC3 for 2 months and is in brand new condition. I have all the springs, manual and tools with the unit.

it measures 5.625 long on the pad and 5.375 on the plate that will contact the stock. it measures 1.75 wide in the middle of pad

I am asking $275 or best offer.

<center>
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    </center>

2. Joe O

Joe O Member

0   0   0

You have a PM, I'll send an e-mail also.
    Joe Opitz

3. Joe O

Joe O Member

0   0   0

I've had one on my 391 for years and like it alot. Really does a nice job of soaking up what's left of the recoil. Looks nice and does what it's advertized to do. Tried a Bumpbuster too, I'll stay with the ISIS. They're both just springs but for me every little bit helps.
    Joe O

4. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

sold pending funds to Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.