1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Isis Recoil Reducer

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Express, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Express

Express TS Member

Has anyone ever tried the Isis recoil reducer? If so, how do they work?

Thanks in Advance

2. mt

mt Member

I had Isis system on a gun i ultimately sold. I really liked it. It had a very smooth action as compared for example to the gracoil system. I have that system as well.

The company is very easy to work with and i'll likely purchase it again in the future along with their soft comb system.

3. John Wall

John Wall TS Member

If one desires a recoil reducer, the ISIS is without peer.

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I have installed a few ISIS systems for a dealer down here.....they are a joke, IMO, and as Tron said, a high priced one. I've replaced many of them with RADS over the past 3 years and have one on it's way now to be replaced with a BUMP-BUSTER.

Ken Rucker

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The ISIS is available in several different models. If the wrong model is installed for the shooting style and ammo, you are unlikely to be happy with it.

I was very happy with mine, since it is light weight and smooth. I simply went the other route and stopped shooting heavy loads!

I used mine on a Bunker gun, and it served me well.

6. wildbill1

wildbill1 TS Member

I installed an Isis reducer on my DT-10 last winter as I was experiencing shoulder pain and didn't like the alternative the doctor was talking about. I absolutely love the device. 7/8 oz., 1 oz., and 1 1/8 oz. loads all feel the same. Big bullets make big noise, but the recoil is the same. I had Wenig install the device on one of their custom stocks that was already on the gun. My shooting has improved because I stay in the gun consistently and my shoulder pain is gone, except when I do something stupid.

Billy Campbell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

isis recoil device