1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is World War III on the horizon?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JerryP, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

That's my cue. There is no way in Hell Israel will allow Iran to have nukes. All we have to do is unleah the dogs.

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

absolutely, Lets just hope its the war of the islamic nations and take each other out. I want our elected officials to stop getting involved in other countries mess. I want our next president to have some balls and say listen you F with us we eliminate you period. The us wants to buy stuff watch sports work and die fat and happy. Why is that such a hard thing for the rest of the world to deal with. We have no business in a country we have no business in. If this is a war for oil what the hell are we waiting for. Tactical nukes could resolve all issues. I say let Isreal loose let them kick ass, we know they can do it.

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

We didnt give Israel Bunker bombs for storage.

4. grammie

grammie TS Member

Okay,,,,,It won't be "sanctions" on Iran that drive gas prices through the roof,,,it will be the "attack" on Iran that does that!!!

Russian and China would be outraged by an attack that kills their advisors on the ground without first being notified by the U.S. of an impending strike!!! But,,they would not do anything on a "military level"....

So,,when you see a time when china and russia pull their advisors for one stated reason or another,,then an airstrike is coming!!!!

The further the jews stay away from this,,,the better for the entire world!!! There was a reason "why" the Israeli's did not advance any further into Lebanon!!!

It has taken years of bad leadership to get to the mess we now find ourselves in,,,,to think we can pull of another "regime change" is beyond even georgies good dreams!!! To think we could pull it off with todays "troop levels" without a draft is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!

But-------------make no mistake,,,an attack upon Iran is coming,,the targets will be those that have recently been identified as "terrorist networks",,ie: republican gaurd,banking facilities,command and control centers,airfields,enrichment sights,,etc....One of the goals of the NWO is "control of all natural resources" and the "trade routes" of same,,,,As you can plainly see----that has not yet been accomplished!!!! It was accomplished the 1st time over 1000 years ago during a "crusade" that lasted for over 100 years during the same kind of economic circumstances that we face today!!!!!!

The Chinese and the Soviets will not move militarily unless the whole region becomes involved,,,unless the Syrians,Iranians,Turks,enter the picture,,,unless the Pakistani Government faces a "civil war" and loses control of a nuclear arsenal to a "hamas" type government....

When things get very complicated,,,a single act,,,such as an assassinstion of a Duke,,,The "Maine",,The Gulf of Tonkin,,Pearl Harbor,,9-11,,can plunge civilization into madness........

Looking back into history,,,,,I told you all several years ago,,,,"the only things that change after an attack upon the holy lands was the country doing the attacking"!!! And it was always for the worse,,not the better!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Yeah, I think so! But don't worry about it.....it will be over before you know it has started! In which case, just bend over and kiss you ass goodbye[IF YOU HAVE TIME]!

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Don't worry Gordy. The Middle Eastern Nations, except Israel, couldn't organize themselves well enough to make a concerted effort at a tactical war. Never have and never will.

They are good at covert war though and may blow up your house or slit your throat. You know, small stuff but not WW3.

Globally we are in pretty good shape warwise. Keepem' small and over there!

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

Okay,,,,We have nothing to fear------not even from the Chinese or Soviets,,,not in terms of WAR!!!

Remember----George Bush looked into the soul of Vladimir Putin and liked what he saw,,,,just before he threatned Europe with nuclear weapons!!!!!! Isn't that an 'equal' threat from a madman as Irans threat towards an Israeli State???? But yet,,,the moniker of "madman" is only reserved for those that "wish" nuclear weapons!!! When they are attained,,,the madman is then called 'sir',,,as in Mr.President,,sir!!!!!

The world economy could not stand with oil at a sustained price above 100 dollars per barrel for the number of years it would take for another "regime change",,,,,the war mongers above would destroy what they say they wish to protect!!!!!! Some are already saying how easy it will be,,,,soon they will be saying,,"they will shave off their beards and welcome us in the streets"...

There are times when "economic damage" can be worse than war-time damage,,,that is what we have to fear,,moreso than conflict....

AKA Grammie...........

8. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Now worries Gordie. The mormons have Utah protected.

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Israel will never allow nukes in the middle east. At least those than can strike them directly without warning. When the first mideast country has the means to launch a first strike on Israel, Iarael will attact them first. It's a question of self-preservation. They have shown over and over again, they will strike first. History will repeat itself once again. And we'll read about it the next morning, because Israel will not give any warning.

10. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

A quick history lesson. Back in the late 70's France financed and help build a nuclear reactor for Saddam Hussein on the guise that Iraq needed a reactor for electrical power.

Israel reasoned what the heck do they need nuclear power plant for since they have all this oil for generating power. Israel then sent a bunch of F16's on what was thought to be an impossible mission and bombed the almost completed power plant back into dust.

I would like to think that if Israel thinks they are in danger from Iran they will take care of business. They have the balls and equipment to do it. They did it in 1981 and I bet they'll do it again if the situation warrants.

11. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

I don't believe you will see a WWIII scenario. The middle east will continue to be a hot-spot and will flair up from time to time.

The Israelis just took out a Syrian nuclear facility a few weeks ago, but you don't see any type of military response to that Israeli attack.

The Arabs have had their asses handed to them too many times by the Israelis.

IF we pull out of Iraq prematurely, the Iranians will come into Iraq as soon as we leave. This will place a lot of pressure on Israel as there will then be another Arabic nation exporting terrorism to Israel. That will likely escalate the violence.

hubcap

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

What I want is not going to happen:

Iran sets off a tactical nuke on Israel. The rest of the world, horrified, says nothing when Iran is melted to slag.

Robot controlled oil rigs on tracks trundle into the oil fields and within 3 months the supply is flowing again. There are no people around to protest.

In other hotbeds of Islamo-Fascism low yield neutron bombs go off, eradicating humans but leaving the real estate intact. Palestinians and Israelis hurry to squat on the newly available territory, and since there is plenty for all no violence occurs.

The West Bank and the Gaza strip become thinly populated farming areas.

President Tancredo declares tax amnesty for all American citizens, and enacts a 75 jpercent income tax on workers unable to prove citizenship.

Recipients of free hospital care are required under new legislation to work off their bills emptying bedpans and scrubbing floors in the schools and Hospitals.

........(Santa, can you do a little more? About that flinch I have been experiencing......)

HM

13. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

For what it’s worth, I think that we are in World War III and the nature of the war is economic. The battlefronts are in the areas research and development, technological implementation, manufacturing expertise, control of natural resources and control of our borders.

I don’t think that any nation would dare to enter a shooting war with the United States, at least at the present time. We are still the world’s only superpower.

A nuclear attack by any nation on another IMO is a very remote possibility. A nuclear attack by a terrorist on the USA is very possible.

All nations have a great exposure to biological weapons and natural biological disasters like a flu pandemic.

Remember the anthrax attack right after 9/11. Whoever deployed that agent has never been caught.

The terrorists have put a large dent into our economy with very little cost to themselves. We are spending large sums on national security and may never be safe. About two dozen determined terrorists armed with box cutters and a little pilot training tied our shorts in a knot. They will strike again. However, they really don’t need to at present because we are spending ourselves to death.

What really concerns me is that a lot of our politicians think that we can simply pull out of Iraq and spend umpteen billions of dollars on social programs and have peace and prosperity. Too many people in the world really hate us. They despise our prosperity and want the whole world to be poor so that their limited economies look good.

IMO, we are in WW III, it’s just not a shooting war.

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Sunday Morning, Gordy was at Vespers..........got his nose into the sacramental wine a little too deep.

HM

15. Tbonz411

Tbonz411 TS Member

Just read the New Testament, it's all laid out from start to finish...especially in the Book of the Revelation.

16. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I dont care much if thw world hates us, just as long as they fear us.

17. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

George W is my hero. If he says we need a world war, I believe him. I do have one question though. In all the other world wars the U.S. joined forces with other nations and fought against a very few aggressors. Seems now all those who have joined forces are on one side and we are alone on the other. Can the U.S. win a world war if we are against the world? Jake

18. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

No, this did not come from CNN.

19. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Very interesting link stokinpls. The front page is excellent as well.

20. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I read recently that the US has more mercenaries in Iraq than regular troops. Talk about an expensive way to go. Course, the guy who owns Blackwater and got all those no bid contracts is a family which has been very close to the Bush family for a long time. And, he was a big contributor to the Bush campaign. So I guess its all good. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.