1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Warwick Custom Cases still in business??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mac V, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Nobody answers the phone. Nobody answers email. Are these people still in business of did they fold?

Mike

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

The Southern Grand in going on in FL. That is where they are. Just leave a meassage and he will call you back. He is a great person to work with.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I also talked to him today. Call the non 800 number and Paul answers. I just got a new case from him and it is GREAT! Light weight and well made. Now I know why all are raving about his cases.

4. guncase

guncase TS Member

As Mark Twain once said "the reports of my demise has been greatly exaggerated"!! I was down but not out!! After the Grand, finally got the help I needed and am getting better every day. Look forward to seeing you all at a shoot this summer.

I did have problems with my computer e-mail,, and still do,, I am just not very handy with that junk!! My electric co. had problems which knocked out my forwarding machine for a time. The rewards of living in the "boonies".
    Best way to reach me is 866-868-9410,, or 608-225-4922 to my cell.
    Thanks for being concerned!!! Paul Sedwick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

warwick custom cases