1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Trump Electable?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BAD 303, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Love to see those two you describe as un-electable on the same ticket come Novemeber of 2012. We could celebrate having our country back and know our freedoms and liberties would be protected come hell or high water. Trump is another gimmick choice. He does not mind going thru bankruptcy though.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

No. No Republican is electable in 2012.

America does not want their country to be run like a business. A business earns profit for the Rich. America wants their country to be run for the benefit of "Working Families" (aka, Common Idiots). Like a big public service union with its own Armed Forces and a money printing press..."with benefits, privileges, and entitlements for all."

They want a smooth-talking goodie-man who says he'll keep gas prices low, entitlements high, and the trains (checks) running on time.

This race will be Mitt Romney, an avowed Big-Government Republican with an extensive fundraising base, against Barack Obama, an avowed Big-Government Democrat with an extensive fundraising base.

We are not winning this one. (What we better be doing, is finding a woman who can beat Hillary in 2016).

3. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Trump does not go through bankruptcy......he just "restructures his debt".....his words. Remember when he just wrote off 10% of his Atlantic city debt.

Why stop at Trump.....just give the job to Soros and be done with it.

We have allowed our country to be turned into a cheap reality show......we're at the point where we'd elect Bullwinkle if he ran.

4. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

He's electable in New York City, except the hair stylists will vote against him. I hope Huckabee jumps in. I think he's the GOP's best chance.

5. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Being realistic.....I'd bet against my own team on this one......It's gonna be hard to kick zero out.

Just look at the backlash going on in a few states where the Gov's are trying to balance the books.

The blood-sucking government employees, and labor unions have been awakened.

6. Guy

Guy Member

It's too bad the guy with the best conversation (and I mean about anything, on spur of the moment, no less) has a long road to get elected. I mean Newt. He knows the right way to go....just give him a listen. My only issue with the right is the religion thing....leave it out of the conversation......and don't you boys start on me with the Christian stuff.....this country is about all of it, not just yours. You keep yours, and I'll keep mine, and it's nobodies business.

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Newt is a self serving opportunist who has been AWOL until the republicans took the house with no help from him. He only reappeared when the tide was already turning and began churning out commentaries as if he had been on the front lines all along. While he may be correct in many of his observations he was a coward who ran from a minor drubbing by the democrats. It isn't enough to be right. You have to defend what is right and Newt disappeared.

Trump is the white version of Obama without the racism. He's a pathological narcissist who will vote for his ego at every opportunity.

We could do worse than Sarah but we could and must do better.

I think Ron Paul has guts and staying power and a lot of good ideas.

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Wireguy,

Ron Paul? Do you really want to elect a guy who will be 81 years old at the end of his 4-year term?

We can do better than that.

-Gary

9. Guy

Guy Member

wireguy....you sound like the dems......always belly-achin' about back when. Let that stuff go....and listen to the guy that knows more than all the rest put together right now...including Paul. They all have issues....including Newt. But you'll always know where he is coming from.....and he is the most "presidential" of them all.....you can bet the diaper boys don't want to see him in there.

I don't think Sarah can get elected.....but if that's the choice....

10. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Sorry friend but I am far from the only rightist who doesn't trust Newt. If you want to predict the future, look at the past. You say forget that stuff but I say "those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it."

I wish I could see a younger person with Ron Paul's brains and guts but so far I can't.

11. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Not sure any Republican is better versed or better spoken right now than Newt. He is so far ahead of the field and would thrash Hussein in every debate it would be an easy "W" in my book. Newt like all others has some faults but he has so much world knowledge Hussein would look like the community organizer that he really is. I am still pulling for a Gingerich and Rubio ticket to get us back on track. Europe will shat themselves if those two get elected.

12. shelly

shelly TS Member

Jeb Bush would be a great president, but he suffers from the Bush name.

13. shelly

shelly TS Member

Nobody could do worse than Obozo. By that standard Trump looks great and so does my dog.

14. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

15. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

No, he is not electable. To much baggage. Same for Neut.

16. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

If Ojackass can get elected, then anybody - can.

17. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

It looks like this next election will put me into the same boat as the last.

My first pick was Tom Tancrado, he dropped out.

Second pick was Duncan Hunter...he dropped out.

Third pick was Mitt...he dropped out

Fourth pick was Huck....he lost to McCain.

Last Pick was Sarah Palin...she lost because of McCain.

Now I get to start all over, so here comes my first pick....

Herman Cain (note--no teleprompter)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9ZDkacOveF0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. concordefamily

concordefamily Member

If Obama could get elected I don't know why Trump could not.

He would not be my choice for the Republican Nomination but if his name ended up on the ballet against Obama I would vote for him.

Can somebody please explain how Obama has or could do a better job than Trump?

19. Sam Ogle

Sam Ogle Member

No.
    Obama will be formidable. No Republican Candidate to date can unseat him.
    Don't get me wrong; I am not Pro-Obama; but the current presidential hopefuls on the Republican slate will not be able to.

And, if he names Hillary as his Vice-Presidential mate: Game over.

Sam Ogle, Lincoln, NE

20. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

"STUPID PEOPLE ARE RUINING AMERICA" Love that quote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

is trump electable

trump not electable
why trump is not electable