1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IS THIS RACIST???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by admiral Art, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

This trashy thread won't last long, before the MODS delete it.

2. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

What you said is sad but very true.

My question is Why do we have to address the blacks as AFRICAN BLACK AMERICAN'S? If they were from or born in AFRICA then yes I will address them as such. BUT they are not so they as far as I'm concern are just BLACK AMERICANS. If I have to do so then they should in return address me as ENGLISH WHITE AMERICAN.

3. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Mengwe, Sad, but oh so true.

admiral, You`re right.

Tom R.

4. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

It is 100% true, I hate all of them for it. If that makes me racist then well I guess I am a racist.

5. trap41

trap41 TS Member

So true....

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I remember the hue and cry when a kid got elected student body president after putting up posters and making fliers stsating that he was African-American. Turns out he immigrated from South Africa and was white. His facts were correct, but the politically correct crowd went bezerk over it.

7. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

I have met a few people who were actually from Africa and they were the nicest people I ever met, I am very good friends with them. It's the trash that are in the inner city shooting up everyone, that I have a problem with as well as the kind listed above. There are some very interesting statistics on crime relating to race. I should try to find them again, but it was something like a black male was 250 times more likely to commit a violent crime then a white male. I'll take a look for them again.

8. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Mengwe: Comming from the North side of town,I can see where your comming from...LOL...Nuc

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Nuc, I grew up in terrace village and lawrenceville. I'm sure you know that Terrace Village is a public housing project. I sure as H--L wasn't going to raise my daughters there.
    Avidtrapshooter, I do believe another statistic is 20% of the population does 80% of the crime, and we are not discriminating there are all races in that 20%. Mike.

10. Brian in Oregon

The problem with crime is not with race, but with a system that is designed to keep people in poverty. I'm talking about the welfare system. I call it legalized modern slavery. The poor, especially blacks, are basically serfs to liberal politicians who promise to feed and house them in exchange for the only product they can produce - their vote. It is degrading, demeaning, it breaks the spirit, and it's wrong. We've spent trillions of dollars on this problem since The Great Society without any significant results whatsoever.

11. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

hello:
    it is certainly a double standard. it seems because some of these miniorites were once discriminated against, some people feel we need to make up for the past and take away the rights of other people. in 1977, i was up for a promotion at a bank, i was very qualified. management informed me, that they had to fill the posiition with a woman, or a minority, preferably a female miniority. i did not get the position so i started to look elsewhere. i went to the Milwaukee city hall and attempted to apply to be a fireman. i was told all they could hire were minorities for this position. i then decided i would go back to school, so i talked to a counselor at the milwaukee area technical college. i said i wanted to go back to school to become a social worker, and try to help people. he flat out said" you have to be a minority in this day and age to get a social work position". i was born in 1951, i don't know if anyone else in the 70's experienced what i am saying, but to me i always thought that the governemnt felt it was alright to discriminate against me and others, to make up for years of discrimination that was done to other races. i am of italian descent, my wife is of irish heritage. in the early 1900's the irish were severly discriminated against, and shortly after so where the italians. every race at one time or another has been discrminated against. it takes hard work, and making contributions to society to turn things around. this is my opinion, i think it is wrong what is presently being done. nothing should be given to anyone person, race, without earning it. discrimination is wrong, and so is reverse discrimination.
    steve balistreri

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Brian, why do you think they put up with it?

Is it possible they are not capable of understanding their voluntary slavery?

Or are they just unable to come up with the drive to overcome the situation (lazy).

After 68 years on this planet and having at one time or another flirted with almost every philosohy and point of view only one fact rings out loud and true:

STEREOTYPES HAVE A REASON FOR EXISTING

HM

13. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

I - like many of us on this forum, I would imagine - am a SWAM (Straight, White, American Male). And even though we currently represent only about 27% of the total national population, we still control about 90% of the power and decision-making apparatus. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, good or bad, it's what is. So since we hold the majority of the real formal (and informal) power, we are the ones who have to "make it right" by blessing it, whatever "it" might be. We are the guardians of the standards.

Again - not good or bad, just what is.

So, for things to change, we basically have to approve it. We SWAMs have to say, "Okay. You can do that now." If abortion were really okay, just for example, why would we have to approve it through legislation? What's okay is okay - no approval needed. But it has to be sent through a process where , largely SWAMs - decide if this is now going to be okay or not. Sometimes it is, and sometimes it's not. But SWAMs are calling the shot either way.

And that is precisely why there is no White History Month, anyone calling themselves European-Americans, or anything else like it. We have the power and, at some level, we know the truth of that. We don't need to parade or wave flags or bring attention to ourselves.

Just my .02 cents.

Steve

14. Brian in Oregon

Halfmile, ever watch a "kennel dog"?

Kennel dogs are raised in a cage with a concrete floor. Greyhounds are a good example. If the dog is put into another environment, it is so conditioned to crapping on cement that it will continue to do so on patios, sidewalks and driveways. And they want back into a pen.

Some Russians were like this after the fall of the Soviet Union. They were uncomfortable with their new found freedom and wanted communism back.

It's the same with many on welfare. The "ghetto mindset" takes over, and they cannot fathom being somewhere else, because they have never had that experience and cannot relate to it.

The first step in fixing the welfare system is to break the cycle. The first place to do that is with better education. There is no simple solution here, but the current system is broken. Inner city schools are second or even third class. It sounds harsh, but we need to "write off" adults and concentrate on the generation of kids in school and make sure they get educated. Without a proper education, the cycle cannot be broken. The result will be yet another generation on welfare, and more money spent on prisons.

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Brian you make a good point. I watched a segment on 20/20 once about welfare. Some kids were in the interview. When asked what they wanted to do when they grew up,they responed they wanted to go on welfare.I couldn't beleive my ears. Education begins in the home and unfortunetly what they are being taught is to milk the system and you will be rewarded with a check each month for being lazy. Mike.

16. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Nice posts Brian.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

So why won't they listen to Cosby? Or a host of others.

What you seem to be telling me is they are on a par with dogs, mentally. That's about a 2 year old level (approximately)for a normal human being.

I do agree with your application of Animal Behavior however.

Even at the college level there is a lot of difficulty with reading comprehension, and to make it worse a lot of the (black college)facilities are trashed. NOt my words, by the way, this was from an essay by a black professor in our local paper 4 days ago.

They seem to resist education too.

HM

18. smartass

smartass TS Member

The first step to fixing the welfare system is to do away with it completely so people can stand on their own 2 legs or fall on their ass. Either way, the choice is theirs. It's really that simple.

19. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Mengwe, I think your an idiot for even putting this on here !!!!! But thats just me. I got chastised last week for something I put up that was in my view funny, and I apologized for it, but yours is just plain ignorant. Who gives a damn what color our skin is ???? Theres bad in all races.

20. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I take my post about mengwe back, I took it in the wrong light !!!! My apologies to you. Unfortunately whoever wrote it is correct on alot of the points. Keyboard in gear before brain. Thats what I get for not paying closer attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.