1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

is this normal on a perazzi

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bob Merkov, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Merkov

Bob Merkov Member

LtS, I don't own a Perazzi, but I would say it isn't normal. How long have you owned the gun? I would contact Perazzi about this.... today!

Bob M.

2. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I have owned many Pguns and have never had that happen. That is definitely a sign of a problem.

Jim C

3. tinylo

tinylo TS Member

one thing I have learned working with guns is that, if you have to force it, there is something wrong...so don't force anything. Get it repaired.

4. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

You should never have to slam a break open gun closed. You shouldn't continue to shoot it.

I don't know about the safety aspects of this, but it's pretty clear that all you're doing is adding to the repair bill, and you're most likely damaging other parts. Get the gun to Giacomo, Tom Larkin or a competent gunsmith who understands high end shotguns.

5. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Doug Braker will treat you fairly--excellent work-fast turn around-value minded and a pleasure to deal with.He appreciates your work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.