1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this DECKART ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 687EELL, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 687EELL

687EELL TS Member

Could this be the real identity of DECKART?....Samuel Eckart of Indiana! Does anyone know said Samuel Eckart? .............Rick Johnson

2. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Rick,

deckFart the "Site Idiot" lives in or near Richfield WI. His own statements two yrs. ago "I live just down the road from the new Cabelas." With his diminished mental capacity, he lies so often that he believes his lies are the truth.

I have friends that are neighbors to his relatives in Germany. His relatives told my friends their kin-deckFart, who lives back in the States is "Not the Sharpest Knife in the Drawer." Even they, in far away Germany have him pegged.

Hope this helps!!!

Vaporize Em,

Frank Fortyone

3. 687EELL

687EELL TS Member

Frank,

Sounds good to me.......LOL.............Rick Johnson

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

deckart's baby picture:

<a href="http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r129/blizzard9605/?action=view&current=DemocratpartySeal.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

deckart's mom:

<a href="http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r129/blizzard9605/?action=view&current=thelma.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

deckart's hero:

<a href="http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r129/blizzard9605/?action=view&current=tedd.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

deckart:

<a href="http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r129/blizzard9605/?action=view&current=Please20do20not20feed20the20trolls.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

5. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

flincher and Deckarts clothier........they even modeled for the site

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Nope. S. Eckart shoots. d.eckart has never shot registered.

Subject: o/t what has happened to us?
    Email:
    Date: 08-Sep-06

I live just outside of Milwaukee county. It is a real shame. I have been a teacher and assistant principal in Milwaukee for several years.

(With emphasis on 'have been')

Subject: Clinton on Fox News today. From: deckart Email: Date: Wed, Sep 27, 2006 - 12:08 AM ET Website Address:

Hauser, what do you think d.eckart is??? a social security number??

Then, there is deckart/sammie forgetting which sign on name he was using;

Subject: TS.com Classics or nearly...
    Email:
    Date: Fri, Mar 30, 2007 - 06:27 PM CT
    Website Address:

Jerbear, You are right. It was a VERY poor attempt at humor. My apologies to you and Tron. deckart

I was thinking "child support agency" but figured that was worse.

Finally,,the truth about a traitor, that gave aid and comfort to the enemy. The reason soldiers were spit on when returning home from Nam:

Subject: OT Death toll reaches 4,000

Email: Date: Tue, Mar 25, 2008 - 12:54 PM ET Website Address:

I protested against the war from 66 to about 71. In several cities.

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I don't even want to know how you knew that site existed.

8. deckart

deckart TS Member

*******************************TROLL ALERT !!!!!*************************

I told you that the Trolls and the pervs are up to PERSONAL ATTACKS. They have NOTHING to add to any conversation and NOTHING to say except act like STALKERS AND PERVS.

They will attack you personally, question your intellegence and do NOTHING but stir the crap. I think that some (like paladim) are perverted stalkers in some way. Who knows anyone who keeps files on some other guy?? This is sick, I don't care who you are. And notice, no matter what I write, they come out in force to stir up crap. That is the only reason they exist. I still think they (all 5 or 6 of them) have an UNHEALTHY ATTRACTION towards a married man in his fifties!! I just hope they don't start taking an interest in any of you guys!

Did you ever notice how they make a big stink saying they are not stalkers? But how does one of them (ickytrapshooter) know the address of that gay club? And the other (rick johnson) talking about "reaming ass"!!!! Oh well, they aren't the first repubs to loudly protest that they were against a certain way of life and then they get caught doing it!!!!

Just be careful of these guys. Once they become infatuated with you, they will never let you alone. I hope some of you other readers see this. I would bet that this is NOT the kind of site you want.

*****************ATTENTION MODERATORS****THIS IS TROLL ALERT #25************

A BUNCH OF TROLLS HAS JUST POSTED THIS PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME AND MY CHARACTER. THEY ADD NOTHING TO THIS SITE AND THEY DO NOTHING BUT STIR THE CRAP. IT IS TIME FOR THEM TO GO BACK UNDER THEIR BRIDGE!! FOR EVER.

***************THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***************

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Deckart is from Wisconsin. Therefore, He is an American.

10. Paladin

Kinda reminds me of the way you treat the president,,deckart/antigojohn/sammie.

You made the posts troll,,no one else!! How dumb can you be??

" I would bet that this is NOT the kind of site you want"

This site was better off BEFORE you, and will be better off WITHOUT you.

11. 687EELL

687EELL TS Member

MIA,

Does that mean he is a cheese head, or a fumun-da-cheese head...........Rick Johnson

P.S. Deckart...I asked the question who you were only because I found a Samuel Eckart on the ATA site, and saw that he may not be an active member, and only had a few targets shown (even less than mine)and this is why I asked the question. The other question I asked you about the shirt was from googling deckart on the web and finding some things, you can also see these. As far as being after a mans ass, you can take it to the bank that is not what I want, but if you have a good looking ole lady..beware and be careful, goodbye....LOL....

12. deckart

deckart TS Member

Johnson, they were your words, not mine.

13. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

It's really sad to see a crybaby whiner like deckfart constantly make a fool of himself. He should be banned.

14. deckart

deckart TS Member

*****************ATTENTION MODERATORS****THIS IS TROLL ALERT #30************

A TROLL HAS JUST REPLIED TO ONE OF MY POSTS AGAIN. IT ADDS NOTHING TO THE CONVERSATION AND IT ONLY MAKES UP LIES!!

************THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT****************

15. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I am offended that I have read such attacks on a fellow human being.

16. lctrapshooter

Bed time little Decky AKA little Flinchie 1, get diapered up and don't forget the you know whats.

Frank Fortyone

17. deckart

deckart TS Member

*****************ATTENTION MODERATORS****THIS IS TROLL ALERT #34************

A TROLL HAS JUST REPLIED TO ONE OF MY POSTS AGAIN. IT ADDS NOTHING TO THE CONVERSATION AND IT ONLY MAKES UP LIES!! IT IS SO STUPID THAT "JUST DOWN THE ROAD" COULD MEAN 50 MILES.

************THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT****************

18. Paladin

I am offended with the way troll deckart/sammie addresses the president and conservatives. I am very offended that he gave aid and comfort to the enemy during the V.N. war.

19. lctrapshooter

deckFart AKA Flincher 100, the "Site Idiot" was protesting the Viet Nam war along side the lying traitors,Hanoi Jane, Hillarious Rodham and the the later IMPEACHED liar, pervert, Slick Willie Clinton. He learned his lessons well.

He is being JUDGED by the company he keeps and here comes the judge.The Verdict: GUILTY of being a lying perverted loser, stalker, NAMBLA member #696969 and "SITE IDIOT".

Frank Fortyone

20. deckart

deckart TS Member

*****************ATTENTION MODERATORS****THIS IS TROLL ALERT #31************

Two TROLL/PERV/LIAR HAVE JUST REPLIED TO ONE OF MY POSTS AGAIN. THEY ARE PERV/STALKER/LIARS WHO ADD NOTHING TO THE CONVERSATION AND THEY ONLY MAKE UP LIES!! THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE. THEY HATE ME BUT ALWAYS FOLLOWS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY?

************THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT************