1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Border Bandit, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Fairfield PA
    Remember last week when I asked about the gentleman that sells PW loaders and pieces parts at Elysburg? By post 4 Jim Cunningham from Jacksonville admitted he is the guy and that he has my parts already packed and ready to go! After giving Jim a call and asking for a few more things he reminded me that Monday was a holiday and he wouldn't be able to get the stuff out until Tuesday. So, here I am on Thursday with the treasures in my hands, said pieces parts having arrived, today, Thursday. Friends, it just doesn't get any better than that.

Thank you Jim, for your kindness, I'll see you next year at Elysburg.

BTW, since contests are always fun, I enter SIZE-O-MATIC 800B SR# 5296 in the oldest, in use, Ponsness/Warren loader. It was sold and put into service in 1979(before the 12% price increase of 7/1/80) BTW the lower actuating arms (part S-29x2 ea. were $3.00 back then) ....thanks again, everyone.....mike
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.