1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a good deal??? Primers.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I have not reloaded for some time. Saw these and not sure if I should buy or not. Shotgun primers.

I actually have 3000 federal and 11200 CCI. The best I can do is $25/1000 if you take them all. $355 takes them all.

If its a good deal anyone near Pittsburgh want to split them? Bulge.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I figure it as a total cost of $25/1000. For the Federals that would be a great deal. For the CCI's, it would just be average. I think overall it is a good deal. Wouldn't say it was a jump up and down great deal. Just my opinion anyway. Best i can get my W209's is $29/1000 right now.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Well I still have about 1500 winchesters which I like to use so i guess i'll pass. Thanks, Matt. Bulge.

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Not to steal the thread, but what is wrong with CCI primers? I just bought 18000 and a 4 lb container of Clays from an individual for $400.00 and thought I was getting a steal. Jackie B.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with CCI primers. I just don't rate them the same as Remington, Winchester and Federal but that's me. To each his own. My buddy loads nothing but CCI primers when he can get 'em. Me, i'll stick with my W209's.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

I started with Winchester components in 1991 and that is all I have used. I can't compare since I never used anythingelse. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.