1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a Blizzard or Global Warming ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chugiakshooter, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

There is Cat D8T to the left and three garbage transfer trucks in this picture !!! It was a little bit windy in Eagle River,Ak today !!! About 60 to 90 mph gusts !!!
    chugiakshooter_2009_140610.jpg

2. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Hey CS,

That kind of wind might make those hard rights harder to hit LOL, I used to live in Palmer and I love that whole valley area.

Oscar

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

It depends on whether or not you believe in actual true global warming. If not, it is Alaska, quit your bitching. LOL

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

In Chicago we've hardly had a day under 40. You've got to love this global warming. It's too bad a couple polar bears had to die.

5. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

I like to post pictures from God's Country that look like this to keep everyone form moving here !!!! LMAO

6. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

If my mom hadnt gotten sick, I would have NEVER moved back east. I absolutely loved Alaska. My wife hates cold weather so moving back now is out of the question. You are a lucky man CS

Oscar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.