1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there an ATA Shoot at Iowa Park this weekend?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Old Texas Marine, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

The Texas Trapshooters Association has a shoot listed for the 19th. I haven't been able to reach the club by phone. Does anyone have the straight skinny?

HBT

2. chipped99

chipped99 Active Member

They are sometimes open on Wed. afternoon so you might be able to reach someone today.I will be there if they are having a shoot.Please let us in on the mystery if they are.Thanks

3. Aggie.

Aggie. Member

Yes, there is a one day shoot, according to Pat Thomason. But he won't be there, going down to San Antonio for the Lone Star Handicap.

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Yes there is, Harry. 50 pair, 100 16's, 100 hc in that order. Start time is 9 am, Sat., Sept 19th only.

Ken Rucker

5. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Thanks for the replies and explanation about my lack of success in contacting them.

I think I'll slip up there Sat.

HB

6. pull!

pull! TS Member

Flyers were mailed Monday, Sept. 14.

If you did not get one, send me your name & address, and we will get you on the mailing list for next year.

See you Saturday

Warren Dixon, Sect.-Treas,IPTC
    wardix@sbcglobal.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.