1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a ......

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tomc66, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomc66

tomc66 Member

Is there a good instructional manual or book on the techniques of trap shooting?

2. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

There are a lot of resources...

Frank Little's book is still the standard and has been for two decades... you can find it here:

http://www.franklittleshooting.com/

Walker

3. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

trap_fundamentals_2004.pdf

Pretty good stuff here, too.

Bob

4. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

"Score Better At Trap" by Fred Missildine was an excellent book on the fundamentals. It was originally published by the Winchester Press; mine is the fourth printing - 1975. If it helps the Library of Congress card number is 78-99745. Frank Little's book is also excellent. Darrell

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

"Trapshooting with the Remington Pros" is, in my opinion, the best video, and textbook on trapshooting. Was done in the last 50's or early 60's, but I attribute my successes to its fundamentals and techniques. Shows correct stance, holds, follow-through, etc. with their gun camera.

Remington Shooting Pro, D. Lee Braun and the late Dick Baldwin are featured in it.

You can buy the video from MOTORDOC here on this site, and can usually find the book itself on eBay.

Whiz White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.