1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a trapshooting game for Wii?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sam T., Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam T.

Sam T. TS Member

my daughter just got a Wii system for christmas - the games are really good (golf, archery, bowling, etc.). Is there a trapshooting game for the Wii system?

2. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

Sam T There is a cruise ship vacation wii game my wife found at best buy in the discount bin it has Trapshooting on it from a cruise ship. Also there is a wii play game it has a shooting game on it also . If I get a chance I will try the new one and get back to you. Pat.k.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What would be cool would be a Wii interface module that could velco strap to a real firearm and be used for shooting games. Shotgun for trap, AR15 for tactical games, etc.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Sort of. On the game disk Wii PLAY there is a shooting game where you shoot floating balloons, targets, clay pigeons, falling tin cans, and finally ufos trying to abduct your character. On the plus side, unlimited ammo, negative s,you have no choice over target type or order, etc. Seems like it wasn't that expensive, or maybe it came with the second remote. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
is there a wii for trap shooting
trap shooting is a game of opposites for sale
trap shooting wii
wii clay shooting
wii shooting games
wii skeet

wii trap shooting

wii u skeet shooting