1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the Republican party over? America???

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jul 1, 2013.

1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

With the "gang of 8", rubio coming down with the disease; the leadership in the party treating TEA Party leaders are being treated like second class citizens. I am afraid that the conservative part of the Republican party is looked at as a red-headed step child by boehner, mccain and the other rinos.

We have become a democracy instead of a republic. Just what our Founding Fathers were afraid of. The majority is ruling by mob tactics and the r's are co-conspirators. Where the r's were once the party of smaller government, ingenuity, hard work and morals, have now joined ranks with the party of HUGE government, laziness, sloth and immorality. GHW Bush started the downturn when he caved on his "no new taxes" stance and it brought us clinton and the acceptance of the immorality of hollywood and clinton himself. (oral sex is not really sex) GW then accepts the huge spending just "trying to get along" with the other side of the aisle. While this may have worked with Texas democrats, it just doesn't work in the cesspool called washington dc.

Now hussein is giving our country by the trillions and has now promised another $7 Billion to some country in Africa to help them with electricity and has disdain for it here.

We are saddling the next generation with such a burden, they will NEVER be able to get out of it. Now many of the "r" in the senate are trying to make it even harder for them to survive.

I am afraid we are witnessing the end of our country right before our eyes. The r politicians have lost their backbone and ethics and have fallen into the disease of liberalism.

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Not much to argue with there. The republican party is the party of the knife in the back.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The Republican Party should rename itself as Democrat Lite.

The RINOs who are caving to the liberals are ensuring a lot of votes are either not cast or go to third parties.

The tea party is a direct response to this, yet the RINOs are trying to quash the tea party and make it irrelevant. That plan worked well for them in 2012, huh?

We're in a position to knock off the Dems in 2014 and 2016, but the RINOs are going to make sure the elections are lost.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I can't argue with you either. Well one point I can. Bigdogtx you said the downturn began when Bush 41 caved on his no new taxes pledge. To me it started going downhill when Bush 41 said in his inagural speech the words "a kinder gentler nation". The implication was that the Reagan years were harsh. So began the descent, to make us look less harsh we would go along to get along with the Democraps.

Then George W tried to take away the Democrat issues by tri angulation championed by Carl Rove. Don't veto any excessive spending, we'll beat the Dems by starting Prescription Drugs for seniors..........

The Republicans today are the champions of not so fast, just let up on the gas pedal. The Dems want to drive over a cliff at a 120 mph, and the GOP answer is to let up a little and we'll drive off the cliff at 75mph instead. Vote for me, and you'll live a few more minutes before we go over.

If any immigration bill passes the House then the GOP is done for good. Probably done already though.

5. Brian in Oregon

The downturn came when Daddy Bush crapped on gun owners, some of the most faithful Republican voters out there.

6. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Sorry Rick, as BNO said it was dead way before 2012. It sadly was killed right after the Reagan administration.

Darr

7. Brian in Oregon

Daddy Bush and his New World Odor.

8. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

With the Democrats 100% leftists and Republican 1/3 Rinos the future of our country is in serious jeopardy. Buying votes against the interests of citizens for bills like Obama care and the amnesty bill by promising taxpayer dollars to the Senator's state is the epitome of corruption. If we don't right this ship soon America itself will be in an irreversible downward spiral

9. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Daddy Bush was the first politician I ever heard use the words NEW WORLD ORDER in public. I can still remember how shocked I was by this blatant revelation of himself as a one worlder.

10. bigdogtx

Must be something in their genes.......Oh, crap, I just realized that gene 7X7 thinks along the same lines,,,,,it must be the the genes.......LOL

11. bigdogtx

Looks like those r advisors have their fingers on the pulse.......

12. Brian in Oregon

I was shocked, too, when I heard the phrase NEW WORLD ORDER. Reminds me all too much of Hitler's NEW ORDER.

And now Obama is using the communist slogan FORWARD!

13. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

A dictatorship, 'hmmm, what's in it for me?', Republican. Weed them OUT.
    Should be O for O, and O from O.

The enabled are making the rules for us to follow while they follow Alinsky so they can blame the Republicans. What part of that don't they (Republican leadership) understand? Ask IRS.

14. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

The tea party doomed the republican party- Karl Rove has talked about this in depth but I felt that way as do millions of patriotic Americans for years.

3 million moderate yet conservative Republicans stayed home during the last election because of the Radical ideas of some tea party members-

The tea party has been the best ally the democrats and Obama have ever had.

The tea party got Obama elected to his second term in office.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

15. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

The uninfiltrated, uncorrupted, Tea Party is the life blood of America. Libs set up stooges at Tea Party events (like a brown shirt wearing a swastika standing there like a pillar, for show).

Karl Rove is nothing more then a high powered salesman and a poor one at that.

Duh, has it occured to you that voters did not like the UN observers at the polls as well as the unfettered Panther presence? Do you think the elderly voters wanted to experience that? How about single mothers and soccer moms?

What about the now proven voter fraud? Districts where O won 108% and 100% of the vote?

And lastly, had it not been for the Tea Party there might not have been such a slender margin win for O.

Gene, you have your "head in the ostrich hole" as someone else so aply pointed out. Get a life off the farm and keep your nose outta the pesticides.

16. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Maybe the party is dead, it will never be reborn unless they really learn how to wage political war. If Hillary runs in 2016---she will win.

Now , how do we de rail Hillary---register as democrats and make sure the lamest persons get nominated

Oh I forgot that won't work--we have the lamest president in history.

Phil Berkowitz

17. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

The Republican party needs to appeal to enough voters to get their people elected. In my mind that means getting off the old arguments over gays, abortion, immigration, and other hot-button topics, and appealing to the huge number of voters whose main interest is jobs for themselves and their spouses, education for their children, and maybe defense. Remember, you have to appeal to enough voters to get the majority of votes for your candidates.

18. APrice

APrice Active Member

Bill, the problem with your proposition is that a huge number of folks are no longer interested in jobs. They like the idea of a paycheck, but going to work everyday holds no appeal. Hence the handout generation is now going to vote for someone they perceive as a handout proponent. I don't see any way to reverse this except some sort of economic collapse.

19. bigdogtx

Gene,,,,,,I wondered when you would rear your head,,,,,,YOU and your ilk are THE reason that hussein got back in,,,,,,,,there is not a "moderate" republican,,,,,,it is a conservative democrat and this is one of the biggest reasons that YOU and your ilk are dooming America,,,,,,you think the republicans should "move" towards the democrats and THIS is the reason our country is in the shape it is,,,,,,YOU need to WAKE UP before you and the mccain's, roves, boehner et. al. take this country so far down we can never rise again,,,,,,,let me help you figure this out,,,,,,do some research and see when the Republicans had a LANDSLIDE win in a national election and take a look at the platform,,,,,,,,

INSTEAD of the TEA party becoming democrat lite,,,,,,you and the other idiots NEED to get back to the Republican roots and ethics, other wise YOU will lose in 2014 and in the future,,,,,,,pssssst, go back and also research and figure out HOW 2010 resulted in the House majority,,,,,,,you and rove et. al. sure WANTED the TEA party then........

20. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

The reality is that money runs the world. Big banks look at all of as consumers.
    Just consumers. That is all you are. Obama reports to the Banks (Bilderbergs). Obama reports to Bernanke. All POTUS report to the Fed. Chief. Should it not be the other way around? The Clinton's & Bushes did the same.

When Bush SR. made his New World Order comments it stirred an uneasiness in my psyche. I had that feeling that we were being sold out by ALL US politicians.
    Not just one party. There has been a steady move by all US politicians to have no backbone. They realize what is coming and will do anything to retain their position as part of the ruling class. That is why they stand for NOTHING and waffle, flip flop and submit their stances to media marketing outlets for approval before they open their traps to the public.

It's harder to stomach Obama because his agenda is so blatantly obtuse to what America was and is becoming. He's getting what he wants as a tradeoff for being
    INSTALLED AS POTUS by the Bilderbergs.

Now I see two that I had believed in (Rubio & Ryan) jump ship and acquiesce in order to hold their coveted positions we elected them to. Who's left? Rand Paul & Ted Cruz?

What scares and threatens the New World Order Bilderbergs that want to have total control (Their Utopia) so they can sell their goods to the world consumers??
    1.) The Russians and their military might that have a history of fighting off invaders.
    2.) The radical Islamist's that are civilly uncontrollable/barbaric and understand nothing but force.
    3.) The shrinking population of unified American citizens that realize that freedom is not free. Yes that means YOU!

Domestic drones, NSA spying, Russian Security in the US, Homeland Security Weapons buildup, IRS intimidation of US citizens, covert & overt attempts to disarm the public and the list goes on. Our children have been manipulated in school for the past 40 years as our media outlets have also been bought and paid for to brainwash the public. (Gee, didn't they do that in Nazi Germany?)

To think that all of our patriotic servicemen died for this? A damned shame!