1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the Gun Dr. out there????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Martinpicker, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Gun DR.?,
    I have read that you do amazing work on Remington 90T guns and even have a special non-glare finish to cover blueing fades.
    Although my next gun will probably be a 90T, at present one member of my stable is a 1975 Browning Citori. I need the lever and trigger springs replaced and at the same time would like to have a non-glare finish applied.
    Is this something you would do, or do you specialize in Remington? Also, might you be going to the Dixie Grand in Florida?
    Thanks Gun Dr. Martinpicker(Jack Farrow)

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jack Farrow. GD islikely taking the weeekend off. He does that stuff, reasonalbly and with fast turnaround. Likely he will be watching TS.com later tomorrow and be back at work on Monday.

3. Martinpicker

Thanks MIA. Jack

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

"Who you callin Jack"? Jack

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I would contact him directly via the contact information on his site. He may respond here, if he sees the post, but your much more likely to get a timely response if you direct your correspondence to him personally.

6. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

Jack-

Here's the link to his website.

Tony

7. Martinpicker

Thanks to all of you. I was kind of fishing for a web site or phone number. One of you was kind enough to send me a PM with the web site included. I will be contacting Doug later this week. Again, thanks to each of you. Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.