1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is The Grand In the Red or in the Black???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gargoyle!, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Did the Grand make money this year or lose money this year?

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

Yes, indeed, they did.

3. Jeff BT-99

Jeff BT-99 Member

On the main page it's in blue. When you click on the link it's black?

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

They may well have but the interest on the money from the sale of the home grounds. Will cover any loss for a long time. That is without touching the principal. Money wise the ATA "should" be in great shape.

Rock

Jim

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Read the financial report when it comes out, you can read can't you Gargle?

Don

7. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I got you IQ points up for all to see. So sit on it and spin. As for the report what it says and what is are two different things.

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

What is all this ballyhoo about the Grand being in the Red or in the Black ... it is really confusing cause I thought the Grand is now in Sparta?

I sure hope it aint as hot in Red or in Black as it was in Sparta.

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Gargle; If you are not going to believe the answer then why ask the question. You know what you can do with your finger, put it back where you keep it - you know where the sun don't shine.

Don

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

So I guess that means if the financial report is bad, then the ATA is rollin' in cash? Therefore, the so-called "low" attendance at the Grand was false and actually they were turning them back at the Route 4 junction to avoid overcrowding?

Makes sense to me.

I guess it's understandable. Anyone who watches the news or reads the newspapers knows we haven't been told the truth for decades

11. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

The ATA does not make a gain or loss on the number of shooters. Only in the amount of help it takes to run a shoot. Misjudge that and you have a loss.Guess right and a small profit or break even.

I am curious as how the shell purchase on grounds will work out. If all they require is that the shells be purchased in IL is one thing. Purchased there at the Grand may be on the high side.

Tax on 6 or 7 million shells is a lot of money. But how do you word it so that just the Grand shells must be purchased there? What a week after the Grand? So do they discriminate against the Grand? Or must everyone buy from them to shoot there?

Do they tax your reloads for practice? Or do they ban them?

All about the money.

Rock

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.