1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the ATA Office on Vacation?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by starshot2b, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

THIS IS NOT A BASH THE ATA THREAD, PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT ONE EITHER.

My membership renewal still shows not paid, I still don't have a 2008 card and the person to whom I need to get in contact with has yet to answer my multiple emails. I followed the directions from the ATA website and sent my membership questions to the right person in September 2007 and again May 2008. I've yet to even get an acknowledgment except that this person is out of the office until June 4th.

I've never had any problems when working with Kathy, she has been awesome to work with. I just can't seem to get the same great service from her co-worker(s).

I haven't needed my average card up til the beginning of this past month, since I've not shot any registered targets all season, however I really need my average card for upcoming big shoots in the next few weeks. Thought I'd have it by now.

Anyone have any suggestions?

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Neil will spot this thread and probably give you an answer. Other than that call the office and ask for the office manager. Call your delegate and put him/her on it, he should be able to give you immedialte response.

Don

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

An e-mail or a phone call to another person might get a quicker response. Your delegate can make a phone call and get a return answer rather quickly. It always seemed wrong to me that when I was a delegate, and it still happens, I could make a phone call, leave a message and get a reply very fast, but a shooter who's name was not recognized might have to wait several hours or a day to get a reply from the office. A delegate works for the shooters and the EC works for the delegates. Shoot rs should get first service, delegates second and members of the EC third. But it works just the opposite. I guess I am too idealistic.

Pat Ireland

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Browning4me, all I need is your name by email. I hope.

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.