1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Romney Running a Bad Campaign??????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bgf, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

I tend to agree with this writer. Mitt Romney should toughen up....How can one lose a campaign to a inept president like Obamafuher?...

Bernie

2. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

More dead meat running for office.

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

President Romney is doing a cautious but excellent job. He has shown his assertivness and determination and that's what we want to see more of. We want to see that Romney knows how to handle our enemies...all of them.
    O should just turn in the keys and get an early start on packing for the campaign that he's running.

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

You really believe the polls and the news outlets who want Obama re-elected?

5. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

He's running a good campaign in an adverse media.

6. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter a bit what Mitt does. His comments today on the latest criminal acts by muslims were great. Bama is going to steal this for sure. Precisely directed shenanigans in a few key areas, close election to start with, boom. We lose. RIP America.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

How could you tell, with the media bias we're all dealing with?

8. bgf

bgf Active Member

I understand the media and poll biases...I truly do. But I would like to see him with more 'true grit'. I am afraid his campaign is running more like John McCain's...too soft spoken. Get down in the trenches and kick the s$$t out of Obomafuher and his minions....Time to take off the gloves!!!!

Bernie

9. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

He better do it soon, Were running out of time..

10. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I don't know if he is or not.I don't think he wastes his time or money here in Ca.From what I have seen and heard he is not being aggresive enough.He had better start making hay or this thing is over.It is hard to believe that in this economy Romney isn't blowing Obama away.IMHO there were many better csndidates than Romney.

Darr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.