1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Religion a Reason to Vote for President?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by blade819, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Of the many reasons to vote for the candidate of your choice, should religion and that candidates beliefs be one of them?

blade819

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

F.A.B.

It's all part of the "Core Values"...

That piece of trash currently in the White House has no values...

Curt

FEAB9

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

"No, no, no, not God Bless America. God Damn Amrica--that's in the Bible--for killing innocent people."

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Not really, unless it's against American interest.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Not by itself, unless the S.O.B. is a Muslim since they seem to have the exact opposite values of true Americans. Mike.

6. porky

porky TS Member

Works for me in this case

7. blade819

Thank you for those very Christian explanations. Mike, what about those born in America, maybe third or fourth generation Americans, who are Muslims. Do they have the oppisite values of true Americans? I'm confused.

blade819

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

"I'm confused". That about says it all.

9. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

What amazes me is that the worshippers of bammy raggie, still refuse to believe he is a raghead?! Tom Rhoads

10. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

The reason why this world is screwed up is Politics & Religion. Everything is Twisted to fit what people want to hear or give them fear.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The question in the 60's was "do you want the Pope in the White House?"

Religion, while it is not of much portent usually, is a very pressing issue today.

We have a President who was raised as a Muslim. You know, the people who just killed our ambassador.

He has stated he will stand with the Muslime in his book.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, people are obsessed with video games and Facebook, and who has the latest 4G phone or Android.

Many of us in this country do not deserve what is going to happen next. But because of their stupidity and preoccupation, many do.

Stand by for the acceleration of anti American activity.

HM

12. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

blade819:

You've asked, "what about those (Muslims) born in America, maybe third or fourth generation Americans, who are Muslims. Do they have the oppisite (sic) values of true Americans?"

I don't know Blade. Maybe we could invite a multi-generational group of Koran embracing Muslim citizens to an obummer style beer summit and find out.

I would propose generating a list of hypotheticals where "true American values" might not be consistent with the teachings of Islam. For example, free speech is a true American value. Critisism of the prophet Muhammad would be an example of offensive allbeit protected speech. How many Muslim citizens do you suppose would DEFEND free speech if the speech was offensive to Islam? Are you thinking first, second, third, or fourth generation would make a difference?

Do you have any guesses regarding what we might discover concerning who embraces which values?

sissy

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Blade we have a second generation muslim in the White House and he seems to be intent on destroying America

But here's the sticker in your question, he really hasn't proved he was born here

14. blade819

In a geniune effort to expand my knowledge, can someone please provide me with proof or facts that can be verified through Snoops or Factcheck that Obama is not a Christian, but Muslim?

blade819

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

There's actually only one religion to worry about. It's the one that is planning to behead you and your family.

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Blade, He was raised Muslim, and stated his preference incase of trouble in his book.

If you didn't see 2016, you should. amazing amount of data on his early years.

His bowing to the Saudi king was proof enough for me.

HM

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Blade, I am sorry that you are confused. I am not. This you tube video is for your enjoyment. Mike.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tCAffMSWSzY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. blade819

halfmile.....I'm going to believe 2016 a fictional episode by a Director who's nameless. I want a verifiable fact. Bowing to a Saudi King???? OK then what is WG.. Bush who walked with King Fahad while holding hands?

Mike..... nowhere in the video did he admit to being a Muslim. Matter of fact, I have heard him affirm his Chritianity, specifically, many times.

I know that I'm preaching to the choir here and will not change any minds that I disagree with. However, let me remind you that Mitt Romney DOES not believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born unto the Virgin Mary, and died for the sins of man. Romney believes that Christ was nothing more than a sand Prophet like Smith or better yet Mohammed. It's a shame that we (most of the population of the US) are having this conversation in the first place. I'll keep searching for the requested, verifiable evidence.

blade819

19. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Blade

Romney has said many times, publicly, he believes in Jesus as our savior and you might want to go to the website of the Latter-day Staints and look at their creed.

The correct name of the Morman religion is "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Staints," and you are trying to tell us they don't believe in Christ???

What kind of nonsense is that?

Now here is a one minute video of Obama committing on passages in the Bible. Listen to what he says about the "Sermon on the Mount" then tell me what kind of "Christian" denies the teachings of Christ?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/27IWTqTm6iM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I swear, there are times you come across like those you mock, a right wing kook.

20. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I think it's about time we consider Religion, Character, Honesty, etc.. a part of the DNA of a candidate. What have we come to when we boo GOD and applaud a Rapist?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.