1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IS POTUS BOGUS?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I belive he is not a citizen, but millions of dollars have been spent to perpetuate the scam and prevent the truth from getting out.

At this point any one raising hell about it is laughed out of the room, so it doesn't do much good.

HM

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

halfmile i'm with you on this. Too much at stake and too many don't care. Bulge.

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I feel and want to believe he's a fake, however what really scares me is the apathy amongst people over #1 is he/it fake. #2 The truly corrupt/illegal things we KNOW about him that go unnoticed?

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Focus? Bofus? LOL. Jeff

5. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

The bigger point that people don't want to realize is: if the prez isn't a citizen, wich I believe he is, then no candidate is beyond being bought and the powrs that be to buy them can't be stopped. Wether a Republican or Democrat in office, money buys what it wants. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.