1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is PITA happy with TS.COM?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    (Treble hook with salmon eggs on 8 lb line with 2 lb leader.)

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

The school has passed upstream, Brian. You can wait for another - that often works - or if you are after instant action, just ask how much support there is for 3-hole targets and get ready for the strike. But then you have to be prepared for a humane release, and for that I suggest: "I was just wondering; that's all."

Neil

3. smartass

smartass TS Member

How bout those 3 hole targets?

4. grammie

grammie TS Member

Lets charge a dollar for each target and watch as new members flood the clubs!!! Offer free or low-priced instruction,,and man we'd have 150,000 members in less than 5 years and each and every one would highly conmpetitive and on the 25 yd line or better....

AKA Grammie..........

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Well, with a modicum of seriosity, I've had a number of PITA officials ask me to deal with something on TS.Com and their position was neither that TS.Com was offensive or needed folks to kneel to forum images of godliness. Then, I'm sure there are way more ATA shooters contributing and lurking on this site but I've thought some that, per capita, there just might be a higher percentage of PITA members on the forum; many lurking. I've always had my name on my vests and I've not found it odd when I'm attending a shoot here in PITA Land that one, two, or more folks I don't know will ask if I'm the Bob Dodd on TS.Com and I don't recognize their name from the forum. Sure, I'd say the PITA has no arguments with TS.Com nor consider it indispensable....breakemall....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.