1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Phillip's Gunsmithing at the Grand?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by X1, Aug 11, 2013.

1. X1

X1 Well-Known Member

Is Phillip

My Dad wants his MX8 serviced and he will only let Phillips work on it and I am going to the grand and I had also heard about all the problems he had at the Oklahoma state shoot and insurance issues.I was wondering if anyone knew if he was able to make it this year.
    Also if he is there about where is he located?
    Thanks!

2. zzoom

zzoom Member

He was there yesterday, assume he will be there this week.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Yep, Phillip is in his usual spot amount the tent vendors in his new gunsmith shop on wheels. He did some trigger work for me Saturday morning and did and excellent job as usual.

4. skeetfield

skeetfield Member

Talked to Phillip Friday, he's at the Grand and I think is planning on being there all week. I'm taking a gun for him to work on Monday.

5. X1

X1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info guys,My Dad will be happy to hear that,he cant come with me this year due to getting a knee replacement surgery and back surgery this year.
    Hopefully he will be back shooting next year.
    I asked him if Phillips was not there did he want anyone else to work on it? he said no.