1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

is ok we knew

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by nipper, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

and also does the whole world now , i am sure he did a lot of economic development in Argentina lololololololololol you republicans believe in "spreading" your wealth dont you.

bill

2. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Nothing new here...just another scumbag politician that got caught for immoral and/or illegal activities. I bet it won't stop the stupid voters of this nation from electing him again!

3. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Agreed that most politicians are scumbags. I am not happy with Obama and did not vote for him. Can't stand Pelosi and many Democrats the way they are acting. But I always have to laugh everytime time I see the purported "family values" and "moral fiber" politicians of the Republican party show just how hypocritical they actually are.

Its time everybody realizes that most politicians, Republican or Democrat, at the Federal and State levels are one screw up away from scandal. Just another reason we term limits.

John E.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Still differentiating between republicrats and democrats? How juvenile.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

wireguy...spot on!!

Curt

6. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

What about John Edwards? Wife with cancer -- no problem for him.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The perpetuation of this shit serves no useful purpose. I am sure there are websites you pukes can go to to satisfy your salacious tendencies.

But it proves you know how decrepit your idols are, when you have to do all the fingerpointing at the other side to deflect attention.

Nipper, you're late for the short bus again, this was already pounded to death.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.