1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

is mel gibson a nut or just having some fun?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by quartering, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quartering

quartering Active Member

based on some of his work, he could be called a genius. based on some of his rants, he could be called a psycho. do you think he does it just to keep things livened up between movie releases or do you think he does it because it's the real him?

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I think he is a Psychopathic Genius! I think both sides are fighting and it is driving him nuts!

3. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Mel Gibson is an entertainer. And, like ALL entertainers, I find him very entertaining.

Mike

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Mel has made some of my favorite movies, but a "genius." Seriously?

Have you ever had real interaction with an actor? I mean, even a Theatre major in college? Let's just say that the vast majority of people who long for that life and seek attention in that way are just very, very different. Robert Duvall seems like a pretty normal, straight-up guy from the interviews I've seen him do. Other than him, I suspect Hollywood is pretty much nuts. Substance abuse is beyond rampant in that industry too.

I used to think Scwartzenegger was a somewhat well-adjusted dude, but then I caught a glimpse of that skank he was banging while Maria was back at home. Remember that broad? Enough said.

-Gary
    gw22_2008_030347.jpg

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

One word...............Hollyweird!

6. APrice

APrice Active Member

All alcoholics are nuts....but they also have a lot of fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.