1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Kentucky having zone shoots?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 686beretta, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I know one of the sites for the Southern Zone is Berea, but are they starting to have a "zone" shoot within the state, like Indiana and Ohio? I thought I heard they would have a zone shoot at Cave City next month. Is this the truth? Anyone know? Thanks for all the help.

2. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

3. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Here's the offical listing from

http://www.shootata.com/Content/News/2010_Zone_Shoot_Dates_Locations.aspx

Southern Zone Shoot Sites
    July 15-18, 2010
    NCTA Bostic, NC

If one of the sites was Berea, then somebody should start advertising it!

My 2 Cents,
    TNCoach

4. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Zone Sites are listed on Berea's ATA club link:

http://www.shootata.com/content/ata_zones/club.aspx?clubid=210035

7/15/2010 - 7/18/2010

Central Kentucky Gun Club

Corinth Gun Club

North Carolina State Home Grounds

Silver Dollar Shooters Club

If you want to know more, email David King deking00@bbtel.com the Ky delegate.

TNCoach

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Beretta686,

Kentucky is having "inside the state" zones. The Western Zone will be held @ Jackson Purchase Gun Club this coming weekend.

Matt Woodson

6. WATER TANK

WATER TANK TS Member

the in state zones shoots will be held this year

the new cave city traps will hold the central in state zone shoot
    the weekend of 5th & 6th of june

the program 200 singles sat & 100 dlbs & 100 handicap sun more targets may be thrown depending starting time 10:00 cst

need info call kenny knott @ 270 407 3330

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Terry,

I wish I knew the answer to your questions, but I do not. I just know that my home club, Jackson Purchase Gun Club, is having the Western Zone this coming weekend.

Matt Woodson

8. double k

double k Member

thanks for your interest in our ky zone shoots.we will start with western ky zone may 22nd 23rd 200 16 yard 100 handicap 100 doubles belt buckles to the champion each event plus hoa the top 6 scores over the 400 targets will make up the team 5 shooters 1 alternate they will shoot against the other zones at the state shoot for championship belt buckles on the 400 championship targets it will be left up to the club if the rest of there trophys are open to out of zone shooters. buckles for these shoots are supplied by the ktl to try to increase interest in shooting at our local clubs. this year zones are west of I65 western zone I65 to I75 central zone I75 east will be eastern zone. the eastern zone shoot is in conjunction with there memorial day shoot 200 16 yard sunday 100 doubles 100 handicap May 30 31st.the central zone will be june 5 6th 200 16yard sat. doubles handicap sun. at cave city traps our trophies will be open except the championship buckles please come out and shoot and lets revive this old tradition. if you need any more info contact me at doublek 1960@hotmail.com thanks kenny

9. double k

double k Member

10. double k

double k Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.