1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it time to bring back public executions???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    There was a time here in Milwaukee that a killing was not the norm. Infact, years ago we were shocked when there was a crime of murder. Sorry to say things have changed for the worse. The news tonight mentioned that a group of kids 12 to 16 ran into a Macey's department store in a suburb near Milwaukee, stole designer clothing and ran on to a bus without paying for the clothes. Over $2,000 in clothing was stolen from Macey's.

The police arrested 8 of these criminals and are still looking for the rest. A couple of days ago, a young thug slapped around and hurt a female bus driver on a Milwaukee county bus, when she took a fake ID from this above mentioned young punk.

At the gun club the other day, it was mentioned that maybe a show of force needs to be done, and maybe we should bring back public execution. One guy said if you steal, chap off a hand. Some people are so fed up with the criminal element not only in my city, but around this country.

What can be done, what should be done to stop these people from commiting crimes? What do you think?
    Steve Balistreri

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Damn! Can we burn witches at the stake? How about a KKK rally and cross burnings? Who gets the concession stands? Fred

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

YES start public executions or at least start following thru on the ones already sentenced to death. Also, cut out the 10 year and longer appeals process. You start hanging them at high noon in the city square and i gurantee their crook buddies will take note. The way it is now the worst thing that happens is they get 3 squares and a cot. They work out, watch TV and plan their next crime for when they get out. Make the executions available on public TV and make sure the ones in prison for brutal crimes get to watch.

4. philk

philk Member

Long overdue, seems every county court house here in Indiana has a big tree out front. I say put em to use.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I'd be glad to take the ice cream concession at public hangings if they are held in the summer. Bulge.

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I'll take the hot chocolate stand in the winter. That way it won't interfere with my shooting. lol

P.S. That give me an idea,,,,swinging targets. lol

7. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Bring back the Electric chair, only make it a couch so we can do 3 at a time!!!!

Criminals are to coddled today, the justice system seems to favor the suspect over the victim in many cases. It would be great for the folks that are fed up with crime to do something about it, but it will never happen. I refuse to be a victim, try to make me one and you will have the worst day of your life. I WILL kill you if at all possible, If I have to beat you to death so be it, If I can legally use my firearm, so much the better. It is just plain and simple, LEAVE ME ALONE or YOU suffer the consequences.

Oscar

8. quartering

quartering Active Member

to be caught still sitting there with your head down, texting, after the left hand turn arrow has turned green should be a capital offense. good luck with it

9. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Do any of you remeber a movie with Paul Newman, Cool hand Luke? That's the type of time people should serve today. People do not get rehilbilatated in prison. You want people to never want to go back should they serve their time. If you are sentenced to 10 years, you serve the full 10 years.

One of the guys at the club said we should set up prisons in the Nevada desert. No building structures, just machine gun towers outside the fenced in prison. Air drop bread and water. He said hopefully they will kill each other.
    Steve

10. grntitan

What we have here is failure to communicate. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it ..................

11. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are getting soft on Sharia to me. I'd hate to be the innocent man walking around with one hand...how 'bout you?

12. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Maybe the families of murder victims should be given the choice of death for the criminal. Rape victims could castrate their attackers with hacksaws or a linoleum knife. That might be a deterrent. It should stop repeat offenders. Larry

13. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

How about we hire more policemen and keep the Second Amendment?

14. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Lets start by making prisons, places no one wants to come back to!

No weight rooms, black and white TV only and showing only news channels.

No AC and only wood heat(bring in logs to be cut up and split)where prisons are in northern areas. In southern areas, all they need is areas of shade.

Take out all pavement and cement in the court yards, give them shovels,hoes and rakes along with packets of seeds so they can raise some of their food needs. Set up a butcher shop and bring in the road kills and confiscated Poached wildlife for their protein.

They don't work, they don't eat and they can starve to death and won't cost the taxpayers anymore needless spent money on their worthless carcase.

As for showers, all on 10 minute timers and after that the water turns ICE cold!

Almost forgot, take out ALL law books and replace then with "Dummie" books.

I do agree prisons should just be fenced in areas with guard towers with standing orders to shoot on site any rioters or gang fights that might take place.

One could only hope for prison life to be BAD for the criminal!

15. MR870

MR870 Member

Gentlemen, you must remember that doing any of this would be VIOLATING a prisoner's rights.He has more rights when in jail than the victim.I ON THE OTHER HAND BELIEVE A SHOT TO HEAD WOULD UNBURDEN SOCIETY OF ANOTHER DEAD BEAT!10 cents for a bullet or thousands of the taxpayers money to keep him up in jail.WHICH DO I PICK???.....BULLET!!!!!!!

16. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

You guys sound like you would like Sharia Law to be adopted.

17. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Designer clothes at Macys???? ;)

18. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

" I don't care if it rains or freezes, long as I got my plastic Jesus. Sittin' on the dashboard of my car"

" I'm shakin' the bush, Boss, I'm shakin' the bush"

"What we have here, is a failure to communicate."

19. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It all starts from the family values and morale. The liberals have eroded the American family to the point we are raising animals. This is the new norm.

The thin vale of civilization we take for granted is crumbling on all levels of society.

If you take God out of the family, school and government, I wonder who takes his place?

20. grntitan

Why did I know pansy ass mrs keet would be against it? I'm sure mrs keet would rather let the rapists and murderers off with probabtion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.