1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it time for another Blue-Gray Shootout?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by senior smoke, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    Years ago, there was a shoot called the Blue-Gray Shootout held on 9-8-73 at the Lincoln county Wildlife gun club, in North Platte Nebraska.

The Blue team was captained by Frank Little, along with Beuford Bailey, John Guitar lll, Ron Sellers, and Morris Steinbring.

The Gray team was captained by Gene Sears, along with C.E. Barnhart, Larry Gravestock, Britt Robinson, and Myron Willoughby.

Does anyone know who won the shootout? Anyone know if this shoot was ever done again?

If there was a Blue-Gray shootout today, Who would you have to represent the Blue and the Gray teams? Is it time to have another Blue-Gray shootout? Maybe a shoot for charity?
    Steve Balistreri

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Kiner has been instrumental with establishing it during the Grand.

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

The way the rhetoric is going on this site it might be time for a blue-gray shootout on a national level.

4. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Some where I think I have the Trap and Field that covered this shoot. I remember that pictures of the teams were on the front cover. When I get time; I'll see if I can find it.

Steve

5. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

The latest issue of Trapshooting USA has it.

Ajax

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.