1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it normal to see.........

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TommyTEREX, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Bill, Please don`t take this the wrong way. If your hitting birds, don`t worry about were the beads are after you shoot.

I recently went through a bout of non allined beads, cheek slap, and dought. I finaly went back to the basics I learned when I started shooting, get the gun up, to h with the beads, call it, see it, and smoke it. I was never great, but I`m back to 96%, no sore cheek, no more cross eye dominance trouble, not to bad for a guy with half his spine fused together. (JMO)

Your results may vary.

Tom R.

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

What you're seeing occurs from canting the gun. It's means that after the shot the gun got tilted slightly. It happens to everybody, don't worry about it.

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

likes-to-shoot don't take this as a put down. Worrying about where the beads are after the shot is like locking the barn after the horse is gone. If you are missing the target then worry about what you are doing before the shot is made. If you are not missing then it is counter productive.

Bob Lawless

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

It means that you're coming off (away) from the comb a little. Yes, moving the comb slightly to the right would prob'ly benefit your scores.

John C. Saubak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.