1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it my imagination?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Is it my imagination, or was the fresh fruit especially good this year. I didn't get a bad watermelon all year. The pinapples were great and the other melons were very sweet. How about you? Did you think the fruit this year was very good in your area. Murray.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

The wild raspberries were good and the blackberries were better than average.

The fresh strawberries I got in late January were not as good as the ones I got in March. Fresh strawberries are an added feature to the Dixie and Southern Grand in Florida.

Pat Ireland

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

here in Idaho fruit was plentyful and juicy. My favorite ( hot peppers sucked this year) I am picking some today to can but they are not real easy to find

4. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

We've had some of the best peaches and plums from California in several years. We've had some great watermelons and cantaloupes, some of my favorites. The Washington sweet cherries have been outstanding. Just waiting on the Honey Crisp apples to get here for the fall.

Best,
    Dennis

5. piranha2

piranha2 TS Member

See, global warming is helping us all......

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You made hungry for a dish of blueberries, which I will now go have. Thanks.

Don

7. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

Just had a Michigan peach, picked on Sunday. It's sugar-free peach pie tomorrow...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.