1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Gunfitterstillanidiotifyouonlylookathimw/1

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Phil Kiner, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

the title says it all

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Take a deep breath and exhale slowly. HMB

3. Cush

Cush TS Member

Gee, aren't you clever, Phil.

Gunfitter, I suggest you quit wasting you time on these Bozos.

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Ah yes just what we need another expert one that no one has ever heard of.

Bob Lawless

5. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

A question for Phil Kiner – To prevent cross firing the ultimate solution is perhaps progressively taping glasses for the non-shooting eye (left eye for a right handed shooter) ----However – how would you rate and/or compare the side blinder on the end of the barrel vs the light-pipe (a tube on the rib in front of the bead)???? – Which one would be more effective? etc

6. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

#5. Should be an easy shot. 4 1/2oz of shot for one bird is a killer load.

7. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

No, he's simply making the entire state of NJ and its' residents look like 1!!

8. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

I have always wondered if cross firing is related to cross dressing. Maybe if ya are cockeyed nobody can tell. Damfino

Gne J

9. The Kissable Wanker

The Kissable Wanker TS Member

CushyPooh, You can call me a Bozo or whatever and you may or may not be correct. However Mr. Kiner is one of the best in our sport and has taken it on himself to try to understand the eye dominance phenomenon in our sport. Many old school teachers have dismissed cross dominance and just say learn two eye and that's it you can never shoot well, go away. That was and is an even more foolish statement today. gunfitter may very well be good at it, that I don't know without knowing people who have used his service. But, IMHO, I really don't think he has a clue about eye dominance in relation to trap shooting. He's made some brash statements that he can make anyone a two eyed shooter. I guess I or anyone could say that as well, but that doesn't mean they would be successful either short or long term. If you don't know what causes the problem you can't fix it. At least Mr. Kiner is making an attempt to understand. Mr. Kiner may be right or he may be wrong only time will tell, but to make the statements gunfitter has, now and in the past, shows a total lack of understanding of the problem and that lack of understanding is always going to lead him and those who follow down the wrong path.

10. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Trapboy, thanks. Still trying to figure out if a person is better off being one-eyed, two-eyed, or cock-eyed. Anyone help?

11. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Anyone who attended parochial school in the 50's or 60's understands the success ratio of changing dominance or modifying dyslexia!!

12. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Here is my recipe for correcting eye dominance issues. I have studied this problem for many years and have found only one thing that actually works 100% of the time. If you notice a dominance problem or a crossfiring problem starting immediatly take a break from shooting to let your eye muscles regain some strength. Most times two weeks is sufficient. When you come back from the break from shooting just quit all together. Problem solved.

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

He claims to have taught with Doc. Rively and Harlan for 3 years. Worked with Devault on stocks. Should be easy to check out by someone or one of them could step up and end this nonsense.

Don

14. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

DON. who is "He"?

15. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

MIA: gunfitter - Joe Goldberg

Don

16. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Hey hippie, being cock-eyed ain't so bad, but be careful, if you are cock-eyed you might get a woman pregnant just from staring at her.

hahaha

John E.

17. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Bad blood is what it sounds like? I have never heard anything bad about either.
    I belive Phil is mid to west coast and I know Joe is East.That being said there are plenty of posts that do not always make sense or are inside threads.
    Let it go.

18. samiam03

samiam03 Member

I knew a cross-eyed girl...when she cried tears rolled down her back

19. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Sam. Did you let her shoot your gun

20. samiam03

samiam03 Member

"Sam. Did you let her shoot your gun"

Depends which gun you're talking about

She was so ugly that when she stepped foot in a corn field.... the crow would bring back all the corn the stole

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.