1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is casaer guerini maxum trap good for bunker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by olympicshooter, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olympicshooter

olympicshooter Member

Does anyone know if a Caesar Guerini Trap Maxum O/U is good for international bunker

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I've never tried myself, but I know someone that tried it and couldn't get the Guerini to shoot flat enough for him. He now has a MX-2008 Perazzi to shoot bunker with.

ec90t

3. olympicshooter

olympicshooter Member

that is something i have heard, but i know someone who shoots it 50/50

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

If the gun fits and adjusts to shoot where you desire it to shoot than by all means it could be good for international trap.

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

It would probably have more to do with the gun mount than anything else. As we all know, no gun shoots the same for everyone.

ec90t

6. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I have not shot one. I think they are similiar to a Perazzi which is probably the most popular bunker gun. They are both light in the front which makes them fast to the target which is needed in bunker. I have spoken to Bob Schultz of Target Shotguns who deals the Guerini brand and he has had great response from them for service etc. which of course Perazzi is not exactly famous for.

As far as getting the gun to shoot flat enough, that's simply an adjustment and should not be a problem if done properly. I think they are a very nice gun that seems to be priced less then I would have expected considering their remarkable quality.

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I know two guys with new Gurini's they both say they shoot higher than balls on a Giraffe. Hilltopper and Gunnerdog both own one. Bill

8. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Bill ... what if it is a dwarf midget giraffe that has just been born? Would that still be consider shooting high?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.