1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IS BRIDGE OPEN AT OHIO STATE SHOOT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dds4horse, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

Any info if the bridge on RT.61 going over I71 is open or will be open for the state shoot?

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

The bridge is open for West bound traffic - you can exit N or S bound on I-71 but cannot get back on I-71 to go N.

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

North Bound I-71 it is open to exit at Route 61, also open North Bound Route 61, You can leave the Cardinal Grounds and go south on I-71. Southbound Route 61 is closed from Cardinal. You have to turn left when leaving Cardinal to get to North Bound Route 61 and North on I-71.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

you can also exit out the west end of the parkinglot near trap 10. turn left go to the end of the street, turn left and the northbound 71 freeway is about 1/4 mile down. much quicker then south to the next exit and back. motordoc. we're there now and the entire side of the bridge is being rebuilt

5. old870

old870 TS Member

OK - For the directionally challanged..... I'm staying near Polaris. (south on Rt. 71). Will I have any problems getting on and off at the Marengo exit?

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

No. Just get off at the Route 61 exit. The South bound entry ramp on to 71 was open during the Buckeye.

7. old870

old870 TS Member

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.