1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Anyone making Shot in the greater Phoenix area

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by az outlaw, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

Is there anyone in the Greater Phoenix area dropping shot that they are selling OR trading for Lead ingots? I have over 400#'s of lead if anyone is trading. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Mark

2. Len in Phoenix

Len in Phoenix TS Member

Mark - Give Jack at Buck's Guns in Casa Grande a call. Five Two Zero, eight three six, one five six one. He doesn't make shot himself, but he can hook you up with someone who does.

Are you going to be shooting at Young next weekend?

Len in PHoenix

3. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

Len-We will be there it's a nice place to shoot I enjoy the cooler weather and the folks up there are very nice.We are going up friday to get a little coyote callin in before the trap shoot. How bout you, are you gonna make it up there?

Mark

4. Len in Phoenix

Len in Phoenix TS Member

I'll be rolling in late Friday night. I usually take Friday and Monday off around these shoots, but this time there's just too much to do at work. If you're going to be there, the man to talk to about shot is Mitch Holmes. If you don't know each other look me up and I'll introduce you.

See you there!

Len in PHoenix

5. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

Ya i know mitch, We shoot on the sme squads all weekend, Ill talk to him ....... Thanks for the info see ya this weekend

Mark Williams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.