1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone making Bowen release triggers?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by flush-em, May 10, 2013.

1. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Any history of Bowen release triggers and did anyone buy the business and continue making them?

Just looking for a little information.

Thank You

Steve

2. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I think Doug Hubbert of Colorado cases bought out & is makeing Bowen releases.

3. 4painter

4painter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   1

Yes doug hubbert, super guy

4. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Doug lives in Montreal, MO, just down A road from MTA gun club. His # is 573-286-9905. e-mail : jd28hd@aol.com. Great guy. Best guitar maker in USA (IMO) plus super gunsmith.

milt

5. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I thought it was violin's....

6. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Wow, that explains a lot, I have a tmx/tm-1 that's made by Bowen (When?)Bought it at a gun show, very smooth and seems older and then several years ago won an Xt and someone said send it to Doug to put a release/pull in it and I thought it was just as smooth, now I know why.

Thank you

Steve

7. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

thanks for the kind words! yes bowen triggers are alive and well in linn creek, missouri. i will be moving my trailer to the missouri trapshooters assn club today for our state shoot. dates for the missouri state shoot are may 13-19.
    looks like it is finally starting to dry out with a small chance of rain thirs and a smaller chance on fri.
    should be some music on vendors row on tuesday at jerry b's earplug stand.
    for release triggers with expert design (mr. bowen), made and heat treated of proper materials, and installed to you personal liking give us a call. thanks doug hubbart gunsmith/colorado custom cases (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

8. plaw

plaw Active Member

0   0   0

yes Doug did two brownings for me and two perazzi's,the last one the damn postal service lost! anyway he does great work.

Search tags for this page
bowen release trigger
bowen release trigger

bowen release triggers

bowen triggers