1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

is anyone looking 4 perazzi sporting gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sean justice, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

just fishing here, mint mx-8 nickle , 32 inch flat rib barrels, 5 briley extended chokes[superior in my opinion] nice wood fiqure, new americase with PERAZZI embroidered on felt, i cant stress how clean this gun is, not a single mark can be found with a magnifying glass, i am a freak when it comes to my stuff, i bought it new a couple of months ago, it got cleaned every time it was shot , no more than 1800 rounds through it, it could be sold as a new gun and u cant tell, the only reason im thinking of selling im getting a new SC3 GRADE in the same gun, cant help myself want to upgrade, and italian engraving is amazing [bulino], thought of having this engraved aftermarket, but it would cost more than sc3 upgrade and not as nice. so would like to get around 7000 , feel free to PM me.

2. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

also theres no porting or any other mods, i'll end up trading it in and take a loss if i cant sell, it's a new perazzi for 6,500.

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Please send pictures to esetter5@roadrunner.com

4. rem90t3200

rem90t3200 TS Member

0   0   0

Would also like pics with info on barrel weight and LOP, to fcgbogey@att.net thx

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I WANT IT!

Send me pictures. What is your e-mail?

6. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

i am waiting to get my mothers good SLR digital camera to take some good pics, hope tomorrow, sorry for wait, i beleive the bbls are 1540 tramline rib, lop is like 14.75 over perazzi pad. im in the east. also has slim fore-end very nice look, much better than shnable. warranty card is blank, i got 375 in case, 625 in chokes,

7. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

And if you are interested in shooting small guage sporting clays- I have a set of Briley "Companion" tubes for it or any 31 1/2" Perazzi. They are full length,with changeable chokes for 20/28/410...Contact me for more info. Thanks!

8. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

trying to get pics out, i guess ill start from whos first in line and go down the list.

9. Gramps

Gramps Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sean,

Please send pictures.

Thanks, Ron.

10. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

sent pics to friend, hopefully get them posted today, truly sorry , not good at this stuff, and always busy, thank you

11. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

ttt , its also factory big bore

12. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

call me for? 302-602-1727

13. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status: