1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Is a Beretta 682 30" good Bunker gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sam T., Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam T.

Sam T. TS Member

Someone at the club is selling a Beretta 682 30" Sporting (with chokes) - would this make a good Bunker gun?

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Is a Beretta 682 30

Sam, if it has the newer Optima barrels and chokes I would think that it would. Some of the older Beretta's has some (not all) issues with the POI not being the same. Break-em all. Jeff

3. Sam T.

Sam T. TS Member

Is a Beretta 682 30

Jeff -

It does not have the Optima chokes - it has the Mobil chokes... is that the one with POI issues?

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Is a Beretta 682 30

Sam, No this does not mean that the one you are looking into has any problems at all. Only that some of them did. A small percentage of them. My old shooting club members would not buy any Berretta's after a member there bought one of these shotguns and found it had two way different point of impacts and the owner of this brand new gun sent it back to Beretta. After over 6 months and alot of hassels back and forth Berretta sent him the gun back and said it was within spec's and did nothing. This handicap shooter could not shoot it and sold the problem to someone else. His was not the only one I have heard on this site. Just check the POI on the gun you want to buy before you buy it, to make sure its OK and you like it and I'm sure all will be fine. I just wanted you and others out there that there are some guns like this still out there. Best of Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Is a Beretta 682 30

It would be good for about 500,000 rounds. after that you'd be on borrowed time. Yes they are great bunker, sporting, skeet, trap guns.

ss

6. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Is a Beretta 682 30

A distant second to Perazzi, Beretta has won second most Olympics than any other shotguns, mainly with 682s.

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Is a Beretta 682 30

So the 682 is the reason Beretta gets second behind Perazzi? You think the shooter might have some impact in the outcome? Beretta 682's are every bit as durable and in most cases from my experience better than the Perazzi's. They have very little trigger or rib problems that are all too common on Perazzi's. Buy the 682 and see if you can wear it out. But buy a semi load of ammo if you are serious about doing so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682 trap mark pull

beretta bunker gun